Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 3 ) ›
- PHP TRAINING ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Microsoft Project ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Graphic Designer @ Aakash Tech
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanyAakash Tech Pvt Ltd
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply2nd August, 2019
- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages
- Design materials using paper sketches and digital illustration software.
- Analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
Key skills for Graphic Designer:
- Should have knowledge about Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.