- Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages
- Design materials using paper sketches and digital illustration software.
- Analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator,Photoshop and InDesign.
- Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.