Browse by Course
Vacancy - Graphic Designer @ FATDOG
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
LocationSahabhagita Marg 10, Kathmandu
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply18th March, 2022
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and showing amazing attention to detail for digital products like websites and mobile applications.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type
- size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations,
- company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop and illustrator.
- Knowledge of using Adobe XD and Figma will be a plus.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: