Browse by Course
Vacancy- Graphic Designer @ Helmets Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply10th September, 2019
- Collaborate and assist the Marketing team to explore and develop new design ideas.
- Enhance and adapt existing designs, products and collateral.
- Produce accurate and high quality work.
- Ensure consistency of brand, messaging and presentation.
- Should at least have the knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Coordination with content, communication and marketing team.
- Graphic Designer should bring an innovative, creative and disciplined approach to designing communication materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or advertising agency
- Passion for good design, and an attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, and deadline-driven environment
- Proactive, organized, self-starter, creative, resourceful, reliable, detail-oriented
- The ability to manage a wide variety of tasks at one time is a must with a strong emphasis on team player.
- Must be able to meet deadlines while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Strong mix of creative and analytical skills