Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy - Graphic Designer @ MEGA Web Link
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyMEGA Web Link
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply31st December, 2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adequate designing techniques include web and graphics.
- Working with a wide range of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and InDesign.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas.
- Managing multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment.
Skills & Experience:
- To be eligible for the role of Graphic Designer you will need to possess the following key skills and experience:
- 1 Years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & their Creative Suites.
- Basic skills in motion graphic designing.
- Experience in delivering brand consistency.
- The ability to plan, organize, and priorities your work.
- Good Communication Skills.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: