Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy - Graphic Designer @ Saturn Outsource Pvt. Ltd
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanySaturn Outsource Pvt. Ltd
LocationKamalpokhari , Kathmandu
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply4th March, 2022
Night Shift (8 PM - 4 AM). Have to come to the office.
- Working with Illustrator and Photoshop software.
- Generating unique designs of logo and implication with the profound presentation.
- Stationery designs.
- Post designs.
- Web designs
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, (such as Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Must have a natural eye for design and color and design imaginative content that effectively resonates with their audience.
- Should be able to work with a team of designers and marketing experts to complete a project.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: