Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 3 ) ›
- PHP TRAINING ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Microsoft Project ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy - Graphic Designer @ Smartly Yours Pvt. Ltd
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanySmartly Yours Pvt. Ltd
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply24th November, 2021
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce Design Concepts
- Assist with Prototype Development
- Coordinate Services of Outside Vendors
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at employers who want Creative Designers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Creative Designer, focus on the following.
- Performed lead role in the design and production of print, brand identity, multimedia, web design
- Managed vendors, press checks, art direct photoshoots, supervised team design efforts
- Trained supervised, and provided art direction for junior designers
- Managed multiple, concurrent projects in different stages
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use new technology
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: