Browse by Course
Vacancy - Graphic Designer @ VITO EDUCATION
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply1st April, 2022
Job Role Includes:
- Creative and technical skills in Adobe Photoshop and sound knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Thinking Creatively and using Imagination to Produce new Ideas
- Working to WITHIN A SET A Brief timescale, often field to 'tight deadlines
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to learn and adapt to trending designs.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- School Leaving Certificate (Grade XI/XII). A degree in bachelor is preferable.
- Creative with the ability to make designs from the scratch.
- Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media, and color theory.
- Have good information finding skills.
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and other design software programs.
- Ability to imbibe good time management and multitasking skills in executing projects.
- Working closely with the admin and Marketing team will be responsible for the development and maintenance of web graphics, digital marketing materials, and interactive designs.
- Create branding and print materials, packaging, and supporting documents for the company.
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: