Browse by Course
Vacancy- Graphic Designer @ CTF
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanyNepal Career Training Foundation (CTF, Nepal)
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply30th November, 2018
- Create graphical user interfaces, visual themes and layouts of elearning courses.
- Design and create original graphic elements (such as icons, photo montages, charts, infographics etc.)
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, illustrator and After Effects Animation also.
- The elearning Graphic Designer will serve as the in-house graphic resource for Global Learning Solutions (GLS) Instructional Design team and the Media Development team.
- As such the Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design and development of layouts and graphics for a variety of purposes.
- Banner, Pamphlet advertisement purpose, Flyer etc.
- Clients/team members will provide specifications for the graphics required and the Graphic Designer will be expected to deliver those images with a minimum of supervision
- This is a very fast-past and dynamic environment
- Graphics designer must have solid, proactive communication skills, an ability to juggle the demands of multiple projects and clients and the commitment to meet project deadlines