- Core Functions of Enterprise Hardware and Network Support:
- Handling the laptop, desktop troubleshooting, and computer network.
- Network printer Setup and Software installations.
- Provide IT support to all the systems of the company.
- Install and upgrade the systems with virus protection software, spyware, firewall protection software, etc.
- Especially field support for Broker.
- Level 2 field support for the corporate client
- Provides dedicated standby for dedicated clients.
- Records of computer hardware and network devices.
- Monitoring all the hardware devices of the company.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records. Prepare reports
- Follow up on Service Request.
- Number: 2 Hardware and Networking
- Qualification: +2 Passed
- Minimum 6 months of training related to Hardware and Network from any institution.
- Must have 2-Wheeler with Valid License
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: