Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- IOS Developer(Internship) @ BSAI Techno Sales
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanyBSAI Techno Sales
LocationInside All In One Mart, New Baneshwor, Madan Bhandari Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered SalaryNrs. 3000
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply25th January, 2019
At BSAI Techno Sales we are always looking for those who share the same passion and focus as we do. We know what it takes to stay on the top and ahead of the curve. That’s why we bring the best one to involved in our teams
- Strong technical background with in-depth knowledge of iOS app development – strong Swift and Objective-C skills
- Advocate of Agile Test-Driven Development
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and pragmatic
- Experience in UI/UX design with native UI Controls using xib or using code.
- Experience with Version control e.g. SVN, Git.
- Participate in product development using an agile, iterative process.
- Good knowledge of the iOS SDK, Objective C, and XCode IDE.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skill, including MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Observer and Factory Design Pattern.
- Experience with Memory Management, Thread, REST, JSON/XML Parsing and SQLite DB in App Development.
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams to integrate code in multiple endpoints.
- Thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle
Key Expectations from the Role:
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test and support
- Working with the front-end developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Optimizing, performance, quality & responsiveness for the apps
- Candidates are requested to show some of the iOS project prepared during the training session.