We are looking for a Java Developer who will be responsible for the core development of our web application. You will work in a team with the front-end developer, other back-end developers, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
What You Need for this Position:
- Should Have 2+ Years of IT Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field.
- Full stack developer with strong/Hands-on experience on spring , spring-WS, JPA, Hibernate and Version Control.
- Fair exposure to spring batch fundamentals .
- Good exposure to database fundamentals including development of complex database queries .
- Good experience on development of automated unit test cases and mocking patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals (Payment interface) is preferred.
- Knowledge with Confluence and Jira Project Management tool.
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, build, and maintain the application.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with the Product Development team to define the overall testing strategy and test plans for our product releases
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team to address customer issues
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to eliminate issues before they are released
- Solve difficult problems on developing platforms