Browse by Course
- UI UX Design ( 4 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 2 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Web Development ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- AWS Solution Architect ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Java Developer @ Suvidha Tech
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanySuvidha Tech Pvt. Ltd
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply15th March, 2019
We are looking for a Java Developer who will be responsible for the core development of our web application. You will work in a team with the front-end developer, other back-end developers, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
What You Need for this Position:
- Should Have 2+ Years of IT Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering (SE) or related technical field.
- Full stack developer with strong/Hands-on experience on spring , spring-WS, JPA, Hibernate and Version Control.
- Fair exposure to spring batch fundamentals .
- Good exposure to database fundamentals including development of complex database queries .
- Good experience on development of automated unit test cases and mocking patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals (Payment interface) is preferred.
- Knowledge with Confluence and Jira Project Management tool.
- Good knowledge of Amazon AWS is a plus.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, build, and maintain the application.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work with the Product Development team to define the overall testing strategy and test plans for our product releases
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team to address customer issues
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to eliminate issues before they are released
- Solve difficult problems on developing platforms