Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Java Developer @ Synergy Tech Software
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanySynergy Tech Software Pvt. Ltd
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply30th July, 2019
Synergy Tech Software Pvt. Ltd is a software company which consists of a team of experienced professionals with a passion for delivering high-quality and innovative software solutions. Discover the world of innovation, learning, growth and equal opportunities with Synergy Tech Software Pvt. Ltd. We are looking for young, self-motivated, energetic candidates with extensive experience in object oriented programming using the Java programming language.
- Bachelor of Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent disciplines.
- Strong understanding of Core Java 6/7/8+ (is a must) and java web-application.
- Experience in javaEE web-application development using javaEE 6/7 or Spring (is a plus).
- Strong Knowledge of JSF 2+ (experience with CDI, EJB3+, JSF and Primefaces is a plus), Servlets, JSP, JSTL, WebSockets, XHTML, REST APIs and JSON/XML.
- Experience/Knowledge of OOP principles is a must ( knowledge of Design Patterns is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of ORMs particularly JPA+Hibernate ( is a plus), EclipseLink.
- Experience/Knowledge of with Unit Testing, (TDD is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of Relational Databases Queries, JPQL (Criteria API is a plus).
- Knowledge of other OOP languages(nice to have).
- Experience/Knowledge of Source Code Versioning tools.
- Experience/Knowledge of good UI/UX design & implementation.
- Experience/Knowledge of Software modelling using UML.
- Experience/Knowledge of Docker and other Container technologies (is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of java web application Test Automation (is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of CI/CD tools.
- Experience of Linux or Unix like systems (is a plus).
- Experience/Knowledge of JavaEE6/7 certified web-application server administration.
- Problem solver attitude.
- Self-learner attitude.
- Vibrant personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Responsible and ability to justify own presence in the team.
- Work with and extend existing/new JavaEE web-application features to meet client requirements.
- Participate in teamwork to Analyze, Design and Develop new features.
- Write Junit and Functional test cases for components assigned.
- Assist in creation of interfaces and APIs to external data sources.
- Technical documentation of features assigned.
- Provide technical support for clients if required.
- Provide progress updates to team lead/project manager.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management.
Salary & benefits: Will be offered as per the candidates’ experience and qualification. Salary is not a bar for deserving candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection processes. Suitable candidates are highly encouraged to apply.