Browse by Course
Vacancy- Laravel Developer @ Code Logic Technologies
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyCode Logic Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply20th March, 2019
- 3 years or more experience with Laravel, along with other common libraries such as PHPUnit and Eloquent
- Good understanding of the syntax of PHP and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Blade
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable PHP code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Service or Git source code management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in english language.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields.