- Maintaining and administering Nepal Paytime networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform and daily check disaster recovery operations, IPsec connection with third party and across Nepal Paytime networks and take daily data backups of database.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating with Nepal Paytime team, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications. Daily check the antivirus update in DC, DR and test servers.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made and inform ISP to provide the throughput as per contract.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Always use and maintain log sheet for DC and DR access and use as per Nepal paytime policy.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security knowledge.