Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Network Engineer @ Nepal Pay Time
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
CompanyNepal Paytime Pvt Ltd
LocationNew Plaza Road, Putalisadak
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply8th October, 2019
- Maintaining and administering Nepal Paytime networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform and daily check disaster recovery operations, IPsec connection with third party and across Nepal Paytime networks and take daily data backups of database.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating with Nepal Paytime team, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications. Daily check the antivirus update in DC, DR and test servers.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made and inform ISP to provide the throughput as per contract.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Always use and maintain log sheet for DC and DR access and use as per Nepal paytime policy.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Network security knowledge.