Browse by Course
Vacancy- NodeJS Developer @ EB Pearls
Job TypeFull Time
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply23rd February, 2019
Nodejs Developer develops the project in real by writing codes for the project following company set coding standard to maintain uniformity in the codes and ensure quality of the project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend project meeting conducted by PM with full preparation by studying the project documents and information.
- Understand the project requirements clearly.
- Generate queries in case there is any confusion in understanding the project.
- Discuss any technical challenges that might come affront while working on the project.
- Realize the project delivery date and understand the communication channels.
- Conduct first hand testing of the project tasks before submitting the tasks to the project manager.
- Verify the product with SRS.
- Take ownership of the project from planning to the delivery of the project.
- Show extra effort for project delivery.
- Should demonstrate high level of integrity and must be flexible with time.
- Expert-level Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available (eg. Express, StrongLoop, etc.). MEAN stack development would be a plus.
- Good database design and proficient in writing SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of NoSQL database like Mongodb.
- Experience in developing applications servicing large transactional system utilizing SQL.
- HTML, XML, Web Services, HTTP, SOAP, REST.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its idiosyncrasies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables with specified timelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of web and mobile application architecture.
- Strong development experience with developing RESTful Web Services using Node.js.
- Experience with 3rd party platforms we currently use and integrate with: AWS, Facebook plugins, YouTube API, API and WEBHOOKS, Google Analytics, Shopping Cart technology (InfusionSoft, 1ShoppingCart etc), Email SMTP Gateways (Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun, etc), Servers, Affiliate Cookie Tracking, Merchant processing (Paypal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, Eway etc), SMS and Phone Call Gateways (Twilio, Tropo, etc), Webinar platforms (GoToWebinar), IPN and API’s or working with other API’s to integrate.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering/Science. [BE, BTech, BIT, BSc CSIT]
- Minimum 2 years experience in Node.js Programming