Browse by Course
Vacancy- PHP Developer @ Classic Tech
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
LocationNew Baneshwor, Kathmandu
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply10th April, 2019
- Create and optimize SQL statements
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Experience Required minimum 1 years.
- Knowledge of PHP (OOPs) .
- Knowledge of Hybrid App development (Cordova).
- Knowledge of MVC framework : (CI preferred).
- Functional knowledge and hands on experience with common third-party APIs and web services (REST/JSON/SOAP).
- Working knowledge of RDBMS, MySQL database is a must.
- Should have working knowledge of Linux Development Environment.
- Working Knowledge of Git.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to stay abreast of best practices by researching new tools and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subjects.