- +2years of experience in relevant field
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering and relevant IT faculty
- Basic knowledge in CSS will be a plus point
- Follow technical conventions
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and
- identify areas for improvement
- Excellent coding skills and passion for developing clearly written Laravel application or improving exiting one or review other people's code.
- Expert-Level knowledge in PHP and Laravel or similar MVC framework.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Must understand how to use Git and have at least 1 or 2 project.
- Cooperating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or team lead -Develop website, web app and API and any other apps from scratch based on each client's requirements
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Implement features, fix bugs and refactor code of existing apps
- Discuss technical requirements, database structures, code styles and performances with other developers for the further improvement.
- Knowledge of UI Design tools, HTML, Bootstrap