Project Manager (Mid-Level)
Proshore is an international IT company with offices in Nepal and the Netherlands with a team of professionals who collaborate closely. We employ our own method when doing so, and we set up our company in an accordingly opinionated, special way.
Proshore Nepal is seeking a Project Manager (Mid-Level) who will define the objectives and scopes of project with collaboration from the product owner and manage each stage of a software development. In addition, s/he will be responsible for managing quality control and coordinating the work of all team members to ensure that the project is delivered on time with highest standard.
We have a casual, open office environment in Tinkune within walking distance of the Kantipur Publication Building. If this description and the items below seem like a potential fit we look forward to hearing from you.
- Understanding the business value of the project and communicate with the team members to align the expectation
- Ability to manage clients and confident in communication
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodology such as SCRUM
- Ability to create synergy within the team for higher effectiveness
- Ability to make decisions independently and collaborate with senior level manager
- Coordinate the work of the project team and delegate tasks wherever appropriate
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using project management tool like JIRA or similar
What makes you attractive
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication and client facing skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to understand technical terms needed in project.
- Experience in Agile environment basically SCRUM is a plus
- Experience working with JIRA, Trello and other project management tools
- 2+ years in software project management experience in an IT company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Master’s degree in Management would be a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Dashain Bonus
- Lunch Facility
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Timing
- 5 working days
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Regular Team Building Activities and Outing