Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 4 ) ›
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Accounting ( 2 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy - QA Developer @ EKbana Solutions
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply1st April, 2022
- Help design and execute end-to-end test plans for the project on the basis of user requirements, use cases, and technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and prepare problem reports.
- Ensure Continuous test coverage, maintenance, and improvement of test cases of the system.
- Release Note preparation for Sprint Release.
- Provide initial investigation and reproducible steps for customer issue tickets.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Coordinate with the project manager, developers, fellow QA engineers, and other interest groups to deliver the products to the clients
- 1 - 2 years of experience in QA technologies and methodologies.
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Engineering BIT/BCA/BIM or equivalent technical field.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates a systems-level focus while understanding the impact of every component.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Should have a good understanding of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Should have a good understanding of Testing Methodology and QA Process.
- Should be able to write and execute Test Cases for the system and raise issues for the issues found.
- Should be able to perform API testing using Postman.
- Should be able to prepare Test Cases, Test Execution reports, and other related QA documents.
- Knowledge of JMeter and other QA tools will be a plus point.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: