- Help design and execute end-to-end test plans for the project on the basis of user requirements, use cases, and technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and prepare problem reports.
- Ensure Continuous test coverage, maintenance, and improvement of test cases of the system.
- Release Note preparation for Sprint Release.
- Provide initial investigation and reproducible steps for customer issue tickets.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Coordinate with the project manager, developers, fellow QA engineers, and other interest groups to deliver the products to the clients
- 1 - 2 years of experience in QA technologies and methodologies.
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Engineering BIT/BCA/BIM or equivalent technical field.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates a systems-level focus while understanding the impact of every component.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Should have a good understanding of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Should have a good understanding of Testing Methodology and QA Process.
- Should be able to write and execute Test Cases for the system and raise issues for the issues found.
- Should be able to perform API testing using Postman.
- Should be able to prepare Test Cases, Test Execution reports, and other related QA documents.
- Knowledge of JMeter and other QA tools will be a plus point.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: