Bachelor’s Degree (any stream of information technology)
- Maintain and expand automated build and test infrastructures
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, adopting industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Construct and maintain virtual environments to replicate customer deployments for testing
- Participate in design and implementation of software engineering processes, including build and source code methodologies.
- Automated software installation and configuration experience
- Familiarity with source code management, review procedures, and test metrics
- Previous experience overseeing quality processes
- Basic Windows administration (e.g. networking configuration, creating users, Powershell.
- Experience with Atlassian source control, defect tracking, and build tools
- Familiarity with SQL