Experience: 4+ years
Education: Minimum Bachelors’
- Familiarity with SQL and scripting and ability to share knowledge with students.
- Having a good knowledge of automation test frameworks
- Familiarity with knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Familiarity with knowledge of project management and Bug Tracking tools.
- Having a good knowledge of GitHub, GitLab
- Should have a good understanding of Testing Methodology and QA Process.
- Familiarity with knowledge of JMeter and other QA tools
- Preparation of student-friendly syllabus in order to commence smooth classes
- Presentation of theoretical as well as practical approaches of Quality Assurance
- Thorough preparation of the examination-like environment
- Experience in delivering lectures and lab exercises
- Regular class tests and respective attention to students
- Should have excellent communication skills with fluent English
- Creating a proper schedule and structure for the course
- Testing the students’ knowledge in a timely manner
- Providing necessary support, script files, links as notes, and reference materials
- Helps to bridge the gap between professional practices and academic learning.
- Knowledge of creating flawless and bug-free software application
- Capability to make beginners understand the course
- Conduct timely and consistent tests to evaluate the level of students
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: