Quality Analyst will be responsible for helping to maintain project quality standards and deliver bug-free high-tech projects.
- Develop test cases and test scenarios that provide thorough coverage of implemented features, configuration changes and other change requests
- Regression test applications prior to release into UAT and production environments
- Prepare, update and track test cases and test plan.
- Test projects based on test cases, test plan and report bugs on issue tracking system
- Review requirements, providing feedback on completeness, testability and other risk areas
- Capable of doing load and performance testing using JMeter, blazemeter or similar tool
- SRS understanding and generate queries in case of confusion
- Hold project accountability and ensure quality delivery of the project
- Perform phase-wise testing and envision end-deliverable product
- Check development and security checklist
- Comply with company’s working methodology
- Education Requirement: Bachelors
- Experience Requirement: More than or equal to 2 years in relevant field
- Understanding of various software testing methods, levels, types, and processes and where they fit in the overall SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Technical understanding of Internet application development and deployment concepts
- Strong teamwork, initiative, and desire to take ownership
- Good Logical and Analytical Skill
- Passionate about software testing and delivering quality products
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.