Jyaasa is an innovative software company that helps entrepreneurs and startups with designing and building their digital products. Joining at Jyaasa as a React Native Engineer, you would be working hand in hand with startups from around the world and delivering outsmart solutions helping them achieve their ambitious goals.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain native mobile applications
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS & Android platforms in React Native
- Develop clean, elegant and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms
- Develop automated tests to ensure high quality of products
- Implement third party library and API to the application.
- Built pixel perfect and smooth UIs across multiple mobile platforms
- Detect and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Work and collaborate with team to understand, build and deliver an innovative solution or design new features to existing applications
- Must be able to work on React Native independently or under minimal supervision upon hiring
- Knowledge of Native Modules, Navigation Management Library and State Management Library
- Proficiency in REST APIs, Test Driven Developments and App store functionality
- Excellent communication, collaboration and team skills
- Must be a problem solver and able to pull off fresh perspectives via computational thinking process.
- Experienced in Git
- Experienced in building an offline-first mobile application and developing native apps will be added advantage
Remunerations and Facilities:
- Competitive and fair salary.
- Extremely good environment for stable growth
- Provident fund and gratuity
- Festival allowance equivalent to one month salary
- Accidental and Medical insurance of Rs. 700 thousand and 200 thousand respectively
- Weekly five working days (Monday to Friday)
- Employee referral program with instant cash incentive of Rs. 5000 and equal to one-month net salary after one year
- Talk and earn program- financial support from Rs 2,000 to 50,000 for your talk in external events
- Team building incentive each month and annual or semi-annual retreat/s
- In-house training as planned and outside the company as per the request of the employees
- Personal leaves and sick leaves along with maternity, paternity and mourning leave
- Accumulation of personal leave and paid at the end of fiscal year
- Opportunity to grow, team learning and reach your career goals
- Flat hierarchies and open ear for good ideas
- Financial support, personal development with conference visits, etc