Browse by Course
Vacancy- Senior MEAN Stack Developer @ Searchable Design
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelSenior Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply16th May, 2019
We are embarking on a mission to reshape the fundamental experiences and delight our customers and drive a strong engineering culture. It's our responsibility to push the development of our products to the next level. Achieving this vision means expanding and strengthening our development process and leveraging new technologies to deliver services and web applications. We need your help to develop and deliver on this vision. Success means we lay the foundation for continued expansion of our company without disrupting an already successful products.
- Developing web solutions and services: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software that wows our clients.
- Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems and solutions to the table.
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on engineering excellence.
- Lead the way - staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies and frameworks and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way with the team.
- Knowledge of SOA and automated testing.
- Experience in MEAN stack development (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience (4.5+ years)
- Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web + services - If you've built something in your spare time send us the link, we'd love to hear about it.
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, unit testing, code reviews, test automation, continuous integration & deployment and a preference for agile methods.
- Great communication skills - ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience.