We are a trusted online digital games store serving our customers worldwide. We are on a mission to create better experiences and facilitate our customers across the globe and be a front runner of online digital games store business. We are looking for Innovative, Inspired People to join our team and fuel our Vision.
Company- OffGamers PTE.
More about OG:- About Us
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join us on our mission to make high-quality products and services of all sizes, running across the globe for our platform.
We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve our products, services, and our customer experience.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Project Heads to complete projects.
- Oversee and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Produce results effectively and within set Deadlines.
- Manage and oversee the deployment and delivery of new features and tools.
- Drive innovation through timely and actionable feedback.
- Coordinating with frontend developers and internal teams on integration
You are a good fit for this Job if you:
- Have strong hands-on experience of 5 years or more.
- Are Proficient in PHP, MySQL, Jquery, React Js, etc.
- Have extensive experience in developing websites, large-scale web applications, and back-end integration.
- Have a passion for ownership and sharing knowledge with co-developers.
- Have an intuitive working knowledge of version control tools (like Git, Bitbucket), frameworks (like Laravel and Zend Frameworks), MVC design patterns, understanding of object-oriented programming, and following PHP Coding Standards. ( We would prioritize any candidate having experience working with the Yii framework )
- Have a deep understanding of HTML/CSS/XHTML Standards.
- Having experience in creating scalable web applications
- Having experience in using Xdebug, browser debugger, and other tools for Fastrack development
- Have an eye for detail, with a commitment to accuracy.
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Have a knack for analyzing and solving problems.
- Have impressive verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with stakeholders of different levels.
- Have the ability to adapt and switch between contributing collaboratively and individually.
- Are in the habit of thinking outside the box.
- Are a proactive team player and work seamlessly in teams of all sizes.
- Are driven by the spirit of innovation and learning and love taking on new challenges
- Need experience or capability of working with API-based services and international payment gateways to its highest levels.
Speaking of you, here are some ways in which you can grow with Us!
- Leadership: We offer a variety of leadership options for those who have an interest, including Team Leadership and Managerial Roles.
- Learn & Up-skill: We have a generous budget set aside to invest in your personal development and encourage you to attend Workshops, Conferences, and Certified Courses.
- Community: We believe in building strong communities and bring people together often through Events, Workshops, and e-Summits.
- Growth: We know that growth is never singular and actively hone each other’s development through Constructive, Actionable Feedback.
How We Work
- We are kind to each other and our vendors, clients — we strive to build a positive, supportive and diverse community of cohesive teams focused on delivering value to our clients.
- We invest in growth, from our in-house library to our course budgets, we encourage our team members in their pursuit of knowledge.
- We welcome innovation and experimentation — all of our products are the brainchildren of our team members.
These are exciting times at the company. You’ll have the unique opportunity to shape the future of our products & services.
Join Us! We look forward to learning from you.
If you are interested in the current opening, please a Cover Letter along with your latest and updated CV at: