- Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression,end-to-end testing, performance, security and load testing
- Create software test cases and test scripts following test plan and condition of satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with programmers and business experts to design tests to mitigate risks and help business experts define requirements.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
- Make recommendation to improve product reliability, performance and quality assurance best practices and processes.
- Collaborate within QA department in order to improve the knowledge-base of the department.
- Continuous research on new technologies and learn to use them in project success.
- Thorough understanding of the overall software delivery process and lifecycle including testing methodologies and processes.
- In-depth experience of requirement and test case management.
- Strong documentation skills, able to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Agile Development and Database System.
- Strong passion for quality and a desire to make a positive change in the product.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skill.
- Pro-active, independent, self-organized, decision-maker, committed and a good team player.
- Experience with some scripting or programming language or open source test tools will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Able to perform performance and security testing.