Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 4 ) ›
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Accounting ( 2 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Senior Software QA Engineer @ Braindigit
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyBraindigit IT Solution
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply13th February, 2019
- Execute all components of product testing such as functional, regression,end-to-end testing, performance, security and load testing
- Create software test cases and test scripts following test plan and condition of satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with programmers and business experts to design tests to mitigate risks and help business experts define requirements.
- Conduct test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
- Make recommendation to improve product reliability, performance and quality assurance best practices and processes.
- Collaborate within QA department in order to improve the knowledge-base of the department.
- Continuous research on new technologies and learn to use them in project success.
- Thorough understanding of the overall software delivery process and lifecycle including testing methodologies and processes.
- In-depth experience of requirement and test case management.
- Strong documentation skills, able to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Agile Development and Database System.
- Strong passion for quality and a desire to make a positive change in the product.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skill.
- Pro-active, independent, self-organized, decision-maker, committed and a good team player.
- Experience with some scripting or programming language or open source test tools will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Able to perform performance and security testing.