Browse by Course
Vacancy- Social Media Associate @ Katha Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply21st June, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, creation, and distribution of all social media platforms in order to drive awareness, and lead engagement and conversation.
- Support and protect all the projects handled by Media House by ensuring positive and relevant messaging.
- Identify and help maintain industry best practices, laws, and new technology techniques in digital marketing
- Track, analyze, and report on performance of website and social media
- Interface with various departments in gathering communication materials
- Assist in the management of general communications and public relations as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Entry Level position in multimedia, and digital marketing
- Fluency with Wordpress and Social Media
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Experience is InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe, Photoshop, and video – editing software.
- Strong ability to research, troubleshoot, and analyze data.
- Excellent written and graphic communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, creativity, and knowledge of IT
- Ability to establish proprieties and to plan and monitor own work plan.
- Passion for the arts.