Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Sr. Associate Digital Marketing @ Katha Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply13th June, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, social media and deliverables
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, most importantly PR, crisis management and events.
- Managing day to day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
- Maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
- In depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs
- Presenting recommendation to the Managing Director
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Graphics related field
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing within an advertising agency
Core Competency required:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills. Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
Salary Range: Negotiable depending on the experience and skill set