Browse by Course
Vacancy- Sr. PHP Developer @ Worldlink Parijat
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelSenior Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply30th January, 2020
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding client requirement and preparing database structure and documentation.
- Write well designed and optimized code
- Build platforms, frameworks, APIs, libraries & automated tools to improve our products.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Keeping up-to-date with technology.
- Mentoring junior web developers.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Engineering.
- More than 3-5 years work experience as a web developer.
- Excellent knowledge on PHP MVC framework (Laravel/ Symfony/ Zend/Codeigniter).
- Excellent knowledge on MYSQL/Mongo.
- Proficiency of using versioning preferably GIT.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Extra preference shall be given to those candidates who are proficient Japanese Language.
- Ability to challenge yourself and accomplish the task within a timeline.
- Strong creative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in frontend technologies(html/css/JS) would be an extra advantage.