We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating the face of our websites and web applications to enhance the user experience. Your primary roles will be to conceptualize and implement creative ideas for our brand. You will be working closely with our web development team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with our team.
- Designing visual imageries that are in line with our brand.
- Testing and improving designs of our application.
- Creating new designs for the websites and applications.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site-maps and wireframes.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.