Browse by Course
Vacancy- WordPress Developer @ IT Gamut Enterprises
Job TypeFull Time
CompanyIT Gamut Enterprises
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply4th January, 2019
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Proficiency with GIT
- Familiar with MySQL and SQL database infrastructure
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Expert knowledge and deep experience with Wordpress and various themes
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently; good time management
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred
- Supports current websites by providing technical support and maintenance.
- Collaborating with design, strategy and project management teams to find solutions for client website projects
- Aids other developers with system design and implementation.
- Monitors server and site performance working with a third-party hosting provider.
- Must be able to build and test WCAG 2.0aa ADA-Compliant sites.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the architecture for a series of WordPress websites
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the WordPress platform
- Formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and/or plugin
- Fast prototyping based on a detailed design
- Managing and troubleshooting translation plug-ins such as WPML or PolyLang
- Executing content delivery and extraction using REST APIs
- Remediation of bugs identified that are discovered following site launch.
- Applicable changes to WordPress’s content settings that impact site build