Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- DevOps ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET MVC ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedJul 14, 2023
Deadline to Apply14th August, 2023
- Design, code, and modify the company website to meet needs.
- Regularly update the website with new content and features.
- Test the website for responsiveness and speed across platforms.
- Ensure website optimization for search engines (SEO).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop for asset creation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
- Day Shift - 10 am to 5 pm
- Night Shift - 6 pm to 2 am
- Employment Type - On-site/Remote/Hybrid
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV at [email protected]