Ethical Hacking Training in Nepal
The Ethical hacking course is a highly sought after information security course in IT sector. Broadway Infosys Nepal is the pioneer in the field of ethical hacking training in Nepal. We have designed the training course with input from Certified Ethical Hackers (CEHs), international information security consultants, and businesses.
Our ethical hacking training in Nepal course is extensive and one best priced in the country. Ethical hacking is the act of lawfully locating weaknesses on computers and information systems by replicating the intent of a malicious hacker, but to benefit instead of harm the system.
Since hacking computer systems and network has become rampant, the demand for ethical hackers has skyrocketed. Businesses all over Nepal are recruiting ethical hackers to protect their computers and information systems.
Join our ethical hacking training to explore the limitless career opportunities in the sector.
Benefits of Ethical Hacking Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
Broadway Infosys Nepal offers the best ethical hacking training in Nepal. Our instructors are certified ethical hackers with years of experience in teaching the methodology.
- Certified Ethical Hackers ( CEH) as instructors
- Advanced ethical hacking training labs
- Online training facility for busy and out of valley professionals
- Friendly and interactive training environment
- Project work supervision from industry experts
- Regular practical lessons in real-world ethical hacking
- Job placement and/or internship opportunities
Benefits/Scope of Ethical Hacking in Nepal
Successful completion of our job oriented ethical hacking training in Nepal opens the door to many career opportunities. A trained ethical hacker in Nepal can work as:
- Ethical Hacker in IT companies
- Information Security Expert for businesses and government offices
- Networking Security Professional
- Information System (IS) Auditors
- System Administrators
Broadway Infosys aims to train IT students and professionals in ethical hacking to feed the demand of skilled ethical hackers in the Nepali market.
Pre-requisites for Certified Ethical Hacking Training (CEH)
Prerequisites for Ethical Hacking Training
There are no prerequisites to training as an ethical hacker. However, a bachelor’s degree in IT security system or any computer science related subject is a big plus for better job opportunities. A good understanding of networks also helps.
For any queries regarding the training or to book a seat for the ethical hacking training in Nepal, contact Broadway Infosys Nepal through our social media, directly call us or visit our office at Tinkune, Kathmandu.
Courses Outline :- Certified Ethical Hacking Training Nepal
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Understanding Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Perform Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 05: Enumeration
- Module 06: Malware Threats
- Module 07: System Hacking
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 11: Denial-of-Service
- Module 12: Session Hijacking
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography