SAP Training in Nepal
Structural Analysis Program (SAP) SAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program for structural analysis. The program can analyze structures that are subject to either static or dynamic loads. The structures can be described in terms of truss, frame, plate, shell, or combinations of elements. The static loads include concentrated, uniformly/varying loading applied to discrete points on the structural models. The dynamic analysis features include model analysis to obtain model shapes and frequencies, response history analysis using either model superposition or direct integration techniques, and response spectrum analysis.
Our course covers basic operating knowledge of SAP for static analysis of RCC framed structure building as per Nepal Building Codes (NBC) and Indian Standard Codes (IS).
Benefits of SAP Training in Nepal
In Nepal, statistics has been playing a vital role for data scientists and researchers alike. Likewise, data is also a very important aspect in the modern era. In order to become a prime data analyst, SAP has been prepared. The benefits of SAP training in Nepal are:
- Broad and vast usage of statistical features
- Management of massive data in a minute way
- Learning about handling of datasets
- Processing of local or outer text
- Understanding of data manipulation
Benefits of SAP Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
Broadway is focussed on producing expert individuals in SAP and add crucial credentials to the portfolio of studnts. You are welcome, with open arms, to join Broadway Infosys and experience international standard SAP training course. All the students are provided with the following benefits at our institute:
- Professional instructors with vast amount of knowledge.
- Affordable traning costs.
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Prepration of students for the competitive IT market.
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students.
- Comprehensive training methodology.
- Project Work under industry experts' supervision.
- Job placement opportunities for outstanding trainees.
- Career opportunities for candidates aiming to be a data analysis specialist.
SAP (RCC + Steel Structure Analysis)
RCC Basic Course: Introduction to RCC Structure Modeling, Analysis, Design.
Classes of building (CLASS A, CLASS B, CLASS C, CLASS D)
Study of Various Design Code of RCC Structure.
Introduction of ETABS
- Overview of ETABS
- Getting Help
- Templates & Defaults
- Graphical User Interface
- ETABS Screen Menus
- Unit System
- Co-ordinate System
Modeling of Residential & Commercial Building
- Starting a Model
- New model Quick Templates
- Grid System Data
- Add Structural Aspects
- Edit Stories & Grid Systems
- Add Grid at Selected Joints
- Grid options
- Save the Model
- Extrude joints to frames
- Extrude frame to shells
- Merge joints
- Align Joints / Frames / Shells
- Move Joints/Frames/Shells
- Edit Frames
- Edit Shells
- Material Properties, Section properties, Load pattern, Shell Uniform Load Sets
- Load Cases
- Load Combinations
- Draw grids, draw dimension lines, draw joint objects, draw beam/column/brace objects, draw floor /Wall Objects, draw reference points, draw reference planes, draw stack walls.
- Joint, Frame, Shell, Joint Objects, Frame Loads, Shell Loads
Design of Various structural components
- Extract and Design of Footing, Column, Beam, Slab, Staircase.
- Excel sheet design for Typical Structural Components.
Report Preparation: Procedure
MODELING + ANALYSIS + DESIGN + REPORT
For Advance Course
All Basic Course
Modeling, Analysis, Design & Report of other Structural Components
- Shear wall, Retaining wall
- Basic course of Steel Structure:
- Steel Deck Slab system.
- Steel truss structure system.
Structural Drawing Preparation from support of Report, code, MRT
MODELING + LOAD ASSIGN + ANALYSIS + DESIGN + MUNICIPAL REPORT + STRUCTURAL DRAWING
- Commercial Shopping Complex - 7 Storey
- Residential Building - 2.5 Storey