SAP Training in Nepal
Structural Analysis Program (SAP) SAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program for structural analysis. The program can analyze structures that are subject to either static or dynamic loads. The structures can be described in terms of truss, frame, plate, shell, or combinations of elements. The static loads include concentrated, uniformly/varying loading applied to discrete points on the structural models. The dynamic analysis features include model analysis to obtain model shapes and frequencies, response history analysis using either model superposition or direct integration techniques, and response spectrum analysis.
Our course covers basic operating knowledge of SAP for static analysis of RCC framed structure building as per Nepal Building Codes (NBC) and Indian Standard Codes (IS).
Benefits of SAP Training in Nepal
In Nepal, statistics has been playing a vital role for data scientists and researchers alike. Likewise, data is also a very important aspect in the modern era. In order to become a prime data analyst, SAP has been prepared. The benefits of SAP training in Nepal are:
- Broad and vast usage of statistical features
- Management of massive data in a minute way
- Learning about handling of datasets
- Processing of local or outer text
- Understanding of data manipulation
Benefits of SAP Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
Broadway is focussed on producing expert individuals in SAP and add crucial credentials to the portfolio of studnts. You are welcome, with open arms, to join Broadway Infosys and experience international standard SAP training course. All the students are provided with the following benefits at our institute:
- Professional instructors with vast amount of knowledge.
- Affordable traning costs.
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Prepration of students for the competitive IT market.
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students.
- Comprehensive training methodology.
- Project Work under industry experts' supervision.
- Job placement opportunities for outstanding trainees.
- Career opportunities for candidates aiming to be a data analysis specialist.
Pre-requisites for SAP Training
Students must have basic computer skills and a genuine interest to take this course. Having introductory knowledge of statistics is helpful, however it is not mandatory.
Courses Outline :- Structural Analysis Program (SAP)
- Setting of default units (Imperial or Metric)
- Defining and editing grids as per architectural drawing
- Changing view types.
- Modifying display properties
- Concrete (eg. M20, M25 grade)
- Reinforcement (eg. Fe500, Fe415)
- Defining size (dimensions length, breadth & thickness), reinforcement cover & configuration etc. of structural members like beam, column, slabs, shear wall, retaining wall as per preliminary architectural drawing.
- Drawing frame (beam/ column) and area element
- Editing frame and area element
- Modifying element properties.
- Assigning foundation support type.
- Defining Dead, Live and Seismic load patters,
- Setting Seismic parameters (Time period, Zone factor, Importance factor etc.) as per IS and NBC codes
- Defining mass sources for Seismic calculation as per code
- Computing Dead and Live load values as per relevant code and given drawing
- Applying calculated loads (Uniformly distributed load/ moments, Varying loads/ moments, lateral earth pressures etc.) to elements.
- Modifying assigned loads.
- Settings analysing option
- Choosing required load cases
- Running the model
- Analysing deflected shapes
- Analysing design forces (Moment, Shear, Axial, Torsion)
- Generating seismic calculation tables
- Checking serviceability criteria
- Extracting support reactions for foundation design
- Defining design codes
- Assigning design load combinations
- Running reinforcement design
- Checking pass or fail
- Making corrections in case of fail
- Displaying longitudinal and transverse reinforcement
- Converting reinforcement area to rebar number and size in excel