Professional Joomla Training
Duration: 1.5 Months
Career Option : Joomla Developer
Courses Outline- JOOMLA
Topics Covered in JOOMLA
- Introduction Of Open Sources CMS with Joomla and Installation of Joomla
- Creating Sections, Categories, Articles and proper managing them for large website.
- Editing and Adding Content using various WYSIWYG editor from back end as well as front end.
- Loading, adding and uploading different medias(images, audio,video,flash) files from media manager
- Introduction and Customization of default predefined Modules (Polls, Random images, Login Form,Search, Newsflash, Recently added article, menu)
- Adding and displaying different menus and submenus from menu manager
- Introduction and Customization of default predefined Componenets(Polls, Contact Form, Banners, Search, Newsfeeds, Weblinks, Contact Form)
- Downloading, Installing and integrating external extensions(Modules, Components, Plugins, Templates, and Language) to websitefiles.
- Introduction and Installation of Plugins and integration to articles.
- Converting CSS template to Joomla template and installing to joomla site.
- Changing joomla core files by template overriding.
- Creation of custom Modules and components.
- Defining different authentication for different types of users(admin,manager,editor,register,and unregistered) from User Manager.
- Integrating and retrieving data from databases to Joomla site.
- Configuring the Joomla site in live environment by global configuration setting and configuration file.
- Configuring site for SEO by seo friendly urls and .htaccess.
- Project work - creating website in joomla
- Front end and back end administration.
- Creating menus and navigation.
- Changing the appearance of sections.
- Using the media manager.
- Creating and altering site templates.
- Installing extensions.
I already had some basic knowledge about Joomla but Sir has taught about something more about advance Joomla that I never knew about before. I must Broadway Teachers and Staffs are so nice.
Our teacher was very focused to make us understand as much as possible as we had less time. He answered all of our queries and made us understand.About Broadway Infosys, I liked how it has been helping people to gain knowledge in the field of IT. I am glad to be one of the parts of Broadway.