Professional Joomla Training
Duration: 1.5 Months
Career Option : Joomla Developer
Courses Outline- JOOMLA
Topics Covered in JOOMLA
- Introduction Of Open Sources CMS with Joomla and Installation of Joomla
- Creating Sections, Categories, Articles and proper managing them for large website.
- Editing and Adding Content using various WYSIWYG editor from back end as well as front end.
- Loading, adding and uploading different medias(images, audio,video,flash) files from media manager
- Introduction and Customization of default predefined Modules (Polls, Random images, Login Form,Search, Newsflash, Recently added article, menu)
- Adding and displaying different menus and submenus from menu manager
- Introduction and Customization of default predefined Componenets(Polls, Contact Form, Banners, Search, Newsfeeds, Weblinks, Contact Form)
- Downloading, Installing and integrating external extensions(Modules, Components, Plugins, Templates, and Language) to websitefiles.
- Introduction and Installation of Plugins and integration to articles.
- Converting CSS template to Joomla template and installing to joomla site.
- Changing joomla core files by template overriding.
- Creation of custom Modules and components.
- Defining different authentication for different types of users(admin,manager,editor,register,and unregistered) from User Manager.
- Integrating and retrieving data from databases to Joomla site.
- Configuring the Joomla site in live environment by global configuration setting and configuration file.
- Configuring site for SEO by seo friendly urls and .htaccess.
- Project work - creating website in joomla
- Front end and back end administration.
- Creating menus and navigation.
- Changing the appearance of sections.
- Using the media manager.
- Creating and altering site templates.
- Installing extensions.