Joomla Training in Nepal
Broadway Infosys Nepal is the finest institute for providing professional Joomla training in Nepal.Joomla is an open-source content management system for publishing web content, developed by Open Source Matters, Inc. It is built on a model–view–controller web application framework that can be used independently of the CMS. We offer Joomla training in Nepal to facilitate programmers to develop and customize Joomla templates and modules. Thus, the programmers should pursue Joomla training in Nepal to understand the concept of developing web applications with ease and on timely manner.
Benefits of Joomla Training in Nepal
Joomla utilizes the model/view/controller paradigm and this course will help you learn how Joomla framework is widely used globally to develop websites. A large community of web developers is working in this platform. They create extensions like modules, components and plugins and distribute them freely to the Joomla community. The professional web developers can use these extensions to add features in Joomla website. Overall, the students pursuing Joomla training obtain the benefits as below:
- Detailed understanding of Joomla administration.
- Built on MVC Framework.
- Enables content managementusingJoomla administration.
- Access to wide range of extensions created by the Joomla community.
- Enables trainees to learn how to create a website very little programming knowledge.
- Allows trainees to debug Joomla websites and solve errors in the website.
Benefits of Joomla Training at Broadway Infosys
Broadway Infosys is one of the finest computer training institutes in Kathmandu, Nepal that provides Joomla training in Nepal allowing individuals to tackle the current challenges and be proficient to compete with the best that are in the market.
To all the candidates attending Joomla training at Broadway, we provide the following benefits and value added services.
- Professional instructors with maximum experience.
- Affordable training costs.
- Comprehensive training methodology.
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Prepare oneself for the competitive IT market.
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students.
- Job placement opportunities for ace trainees.
- Career opportunities as software developer, Joomla developer, web master in Joomla platform senior web developer, etc.
Courses Outline- JOOMLA
Topics Covered in JOOMLA
- Introduction Of Open Sources CMS with Joomla and Installation of Joomla
- Creating Sections, Categories, Articles and proper managing them for large website.
- Editing and Adding Content using various WYSIWYG editor from back end as well as front end.
- Loading, adding and uploading different medias(images, audio,video,flash) files from media manager
- Introduction and Customization of default predefined Modules (Polls, Random images, Login Form,Search, Newsflash, Recently added article, menu)
- Adding and displaying different menus and submenus from menu manager
- Introduction and Customization of default predefined Componenets(Polls, Contact Form, Banners, Search, Newsfeeds, Weblinks, Contact Form)
- Downloading, Installing and integrating external extensions(Modules, Components, Plugins, Templates, and Language) to websitefiles.
- Introduction and Installation of Plugins and integration to articles.
- Converting CSS template to Joomla template and installing to joomla site.
- Changing joomla core files by template overriding.
- Creation of custom Modules and components.
- Defining different authentication for different types of users(admin,manager,editor,register,and unregistered) from User Manager.
- Integrating and retrieving data from databases to Joomla site.
- Configuring the Joomla site in live environment by global configuration setting and configuration file.
- Configuring site for SEO by seo friendly urls and .htaccess.
- Project work - creating website in joomla
- Front end and back end administration.
- Creating menus and navigation.
- Changing the appearance of sections.
- Using the media manager.
- Creating and altering site templates.
- Installing extensions.