DevOps Training in Nepal
DevOps training in Nepal by Broadway Infosys is made to give students the abilities and information they need to become competent DevOps experts.
DevOps course comprises five modules, each focusing on a different area.
The first module, Introduction to DevOps, provides an overview of DevOps practices, principles, CI/CD, and current practices.
Module two covers DevOps Prerequisites: Linux Fundamentals. In this module, learners will learn about Linux operating systems, Linux distributions, operating system concepts, the Linux shell, package management, scheduling scripts and tasks, remote access, archiving, and monitoring application logs.
Module three covers DevOps Prerequisites: Networking, topics such as Understanding Networks and IP, Ports, Firewalls, Introduction to Networking Protocols, Virtual Networking, Network Commands, and more.
Module four covers DevOps Prerequisites: Basic Cryptography, and learners will be introduced to encryption, hashing, salting, public key cryptography, SSL certificates, passwordless SSH, and getting a free SSL certificate with Let's Encrypt.
Finally, Module Five covers DevOps Prerequisites: SCM. In this module, learners will be introduced to source control management with Git and will learn about Git operations, Gitignore, Git branches, and pull requests, among other topics.
Broadway Infosys' DevOps training covers all the essential aspects of DevOps, from basic Linux to advanced Git operations, ensuring learners are well-versed in every aspect of DevOps.
- The course offers hands-on training, allowing learners to work on real-life projects.
- DevOps is taught by industry experts with vast experience in the field, providing learners with the best insights and knowledge.
- Broadway Infosys provides job placement assistance to learners who complete the course, allowing them to launch their DevOps careers.
- The course is available in both online and offline modes, giving learners the flexibility to choose a mode that suits them best.
- The course is affordable, making it accessible to anyone interested in pursuing a career in DevOps.
- Broadway offers a globally recognized certification, adding value to the learners' resumes and giving them an edge in the job market.
The DevOps course by Broadway Infosys is created to give students the abilities and information needed to become proficient DevOps professionals. Upon completing the course, learners can pursue careers such as DevOps Engineer, Automation Engineer, Release Manager, Cloud Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, and more.
The demand for DevOps professionals is increasing, and this course prepares learners to meet the growing demand for skilled DevOps professionals.
Introduction to DevOps
- DevOps Practices and Principles
- What is CI/CD?
- Fundamental concepts and Lifecycle
- Current Practices
- Uses of tools in DevOps cycle
- Introduction of the course with DevOps Roadmap
DevOps Prerequisites - Linux Fundamentals
- Introduction to Linux Operating System
- Linux Distributions
- Comparision of Linux / Unix / Windows Operating systems
- Operating System Concepts
- I/O Management Apache
- File System
- USers and Groups
- File Permission and ownership
- Memory / Storage
- POSIX Standard
- Systems and Services
- Getting Acquainted with Linux Terminal
- Introduction to Linux Shell
- Sh and Bash
- Linux Commands
- Text Editor – Vi / Vim / Nano
- Environment Variables / Variable Scopes
- Shell Scripts - Basics of Bash Scripting
- Terminal Multiplexing – Screen and tmux
- Learning to live inside the shell
- Package Management
- Overview of Linux Applications and Dependencies
- Debian Packages (.deb), RHEL Packages (.rpm)
- Debian Package Manager (apt, apt-get, snap)
- RHEL Package Manager (yum, dnf)
- Package Repositories – apt repositories, yum repositories
- Scheduling Scripts / Tasks – crontab, cronjobs, cron scheduling
- Running Application Daemons in Attached / Detached Modes
- Basics of Remote Access – SSH, SFTP
- Secure Copy (scp), Rsync
- Monitoring Application Logs
DevOps Prerequisites – Networking
- Understanding Network and IP
- Port Forwarding (Basics of Socat), Port Binding
- Firewall – UFW, Firewalld
- Introduction to Networking Protocols
- Hostnames, Domain Names
- Ingress / Egress
- Swtiching and Routing
- Network Interface, Network Adapter
- Subnets, Netmask, Route, Gateway, Broadcast
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Virtual Networking
- Virtualbox Network Concepts (NAT Network, Host-Only Network, Bridge Network)
- Hosts file, Resolv File
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Network Commands
DevOps Prerequisites – Basic Cryptography
- Introduction to Encryption
- Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption
- Overview of Hashing and Salting – SHA, Argon
- Base64 / Base32 Encoding and Decoding
- Public Key Cryptography with RSA
- AES Encryption Standard
- Http vs Https
- SSL Certificates
- SSL Certificate Types and Modes
- SSL termination with Self Signed Wildcard SSL
- Passwordless SSH
- Intro to Digital Signatures
- Getting a Free SSL Certificate with Let’s Encrypt
DevOps Prerequisites – SCM
- Introduction to Source Control Management with Git.
- Git Operations
- Git Clone
- Review Changes
- Add Changes
- Remote SCM – Intro to GitHub / GitLab
- Internal Remote SCM with GitLab
- Git Push / Pull
- Install Public Key on Remote Git Repository.
- Git Branches
- Solve Merge Conflicts
- Pull Requests
- Commit Hashes
- Readme File – Markdown Basics
- Overview of GitHub Actions / GitLab CI
DevOps Prerequisites – Basic RDBMS
- Basics of RDBMS.
- MySQL Introduction
- Installing and Configuring a MySQL server
- Creating, Updating, Deleting Users in MySQL
- Basic RDBMS Querying
- Overview of Data Definition Language (DDL) Scripts.
- Database Dumps, Backup and restore
DevOps Prerequisites – Message Broker
- What is Message Broker?
- Introduction to Message Queues
- RabbitMQ and AMQP Protocol
- Message Producers
- Message Consumers
- RabbitMQ Topics
- RabbitMQ Exchanges
- RabbitMQ Bindings
- RabbitMQ Administration
- Introduction to Applications
- Java Applications
- Building and Packaging Java Apps
- Maven and Gradle Basics
- Apache Tomcat Server
- NodeJS Applications
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Node Modules
- Python Applications
- Python – PIP
- Python Virtual Environments
- Apache2 and Nginx Servers
- Http Request Header Basics
- Conceptual overview of Single Sign On (SSO) – Sessions, TGT, Cookies
- Reverse Proxy and Basic Load Balancing with Nginx
- Introduction to Virtualization Technology
- Hypervisors – Type 1 and Type 2 Hypervisors
- Introduction to Virtualbox
- Provisioning a Virtual Machine with Virtualbox from scratch.
- Using Pre-build VM images.
- Headless VMs.
- Virtualbox Connectivity
- Virtualbox Networking
- Provisioning Multiple VMs
- Backup and Restoration of VMs
- Introduction to Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Installing Vagrant
- Vagrant IP, RAM, CPU
- Vagrant CLI Commands
- Vagrant Provisioning
- Vagrant Sync Directories
- Multi VM Vagrantfile
- Automate Application Dependencies with Vagrant
- Introduction to Containers
- Containers vs Virtual Machines
- Application Architectures: Monolithic vs Microservices
- What is Docker?
- Installing Docker
- Basic Docker Commands
- Docker Images
- Docker Run
- Docker Build
- CMD vs Entrypoint
- Docker Engine
- Docker Storage
- Docker Networking
- Container Registry – DockerHub
- Local Container Registry with Harbor - Intro
- Docker Image Layers
- Docker Commit, Save, Load
- Docker Base Images
- Docker Image Optimization
- How to Dockerize any Application?
- 12 Factor Apps Concept
- Docker Compose
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI / CD demystified
- Installing Jenkins
- Jenkins CLI
- Jenkins Plugins and Integrations
- Jenkins Administration
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Multistage Pipelines with Jenkins
- CI / CD and Full Pipeline Deployment with Jenkins and Docker
- Introduction to Container Orchestration
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Kubernetes Basic Setup – Minikube
- Replication Controllers
- Update and Rollbacks
- Kubernetes Networking
- Services – NodePort, ClusterIP, Load Balancer
- Config Map and Secrets
- Kubectl CLI
- Jenkins and Kubernetes Integration
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setup Infra
Next Steps – Cloud Computing and more
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Accomplish the DevOps roadmap.
- How to create a marketable DevOps CV.
- Interview Preparation Guide.