Personal Assistant roles may vary but they are an integral part of a management team. Yes, they are and have been often lifesavers for businesspersons and entrepreneurs. From keeping everything on schedule to delegating smaller tasks, handling phone calls, emails, messages, meetings, High-Performance PAs have been a most demanded job with increasing business and organizational responsibilities of the businessperson.
Through this training program, you will be able to prepare yourself for roles in both small and large organizations in different industry sectors. With a lot of opportunity and great available positions, this program is getting popular and you can get the most out of it.
Courses Outline :- Training Program on Executive Secretary/ Personal Assistant Training
- Best Practices of in modern executive PA roles
- Importance of being proactive
- Keeping the workflow and oneself organized
- Administer Projects (Plan, Coordinate, finalize and review project administration)
- Plan, write letters and documents, draft text, prepare final text and produce document
- Ways to improve office systems
- Work on different communication styles
- Develop win-win negotiation skills in a practical approach
- Communicate effectively in telephone and face-to-face (Body language, Personal qualities, Building self-confidence and telephone skills, gain information and close calls)
- Working on information gathering and e-mail management including areas like working with desktop alerts, process and sort incoming messages, store and secure the important email, blocking unwanted messages and specify advanced email options.
- Manage your documents
- Use Formatting tools
- Use Time Saving Tools
- Preparing and developing spreadsheet
- Working with formulas and functions
- Managing Tables
- Enhancing workbook