GIS Training in Nepal
In the present time, the demand for GIS experts is increasing rapidly. So, realizing this situation Broadway Infosys has been providing the job-oriented GIS training in Nepal to produce skilled GIS experts in the raw market of Nepal. Civil engineers, surveyors, geographic data enthusiasts, researchers and students who have a common interest in resource management, field research and case studies are the main target audience for GIS training in Nepal.
We have a dedicated and creative team of experts who will help you become a GIS expert so that you can work confidently in any organization or institution. After the training, the students will have knowledge of GIS software and spatial analysis. Furthermore, it will help them in decision making regarding geographical map issues. The students are taught to find and organize geographical data working with GIS maps, and analyze spatial data in making a quality decision.
Benefits of GIS Training in Nepal
After taking this GIS course you will be able to make a better decision since you will have the knowledge and skills of GIS and GPS. GIS training will help you build a strong understanding of GIS software and also enhance your analytics technique using GIS maps. The main reasons for getting these courses are:
- Learn to install GIS software and understand foundational concepts of GIS
- Having a practical knowledge of map projection and development of analytical maps
- Gain practical knowledge of developing 2D and 3D maps
- Learn to integrate, calculate, manage, analyze and present spatial data.
- Overcome all the design decision and analytical challenges
As the number of trainees pursuing GIS course is increasing significantly we would like to recommend you to approach office at the earliest. You can book your seats for the upcoming GIS training by contacting our office or leaving message on our inquiry forms or social media page. We look forward to welcoming you at Broadway Infosys Nepal.
Benefits of GIS Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
We are driven towards building skilled individuals in GIS and further add credentials to the students’ portfolio. After the concentrated training from a team of highly dedicated and committed experts, the students will have the chance to utilize their attained information professionally. With the aim of your personal and professional development, you are heartily welcome to join us and experience the best we have to offer. Being taught at Broadway Infosys Nepal provides you better exposure and help you with following benefits:
- Highly experienced GIS experts as instructor
- Internship and job placement opportunities at GIS focused organizations
- Exposure to real-world scenario
- Affordable training cost
- Opportunity to acquire International Level Certifications on GIS
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Project work supervision from experts
- Job placement opportunities for ace trainees.
- Progressive Learning approach
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialization Training .
- Introduction to GIS & Installation ArcGIS 10.5
- Data Preparations and folder connection.
- Basic features of ArcMap, Arc Catalog and ArcToolbox.
- Exploring the ArcMAP Window, Understanding Toolbars and Menus.
- Exploring the features of layer properties.
Working with attributes
- Selection by attributes.
- Delete selected rows.
- Invert selection feature.
- Join and relate the attribute table with a different non-spatial dataset
Data processing with Attributes.
- Advance sort
- Field Calculator
- Calculate geometry
- Turn off, freeze, delete
- Export attribute table to excel.
Using Symbology in Map.
- Visualization with categories.
- Visualization with quantity.
- Normalization for large numbers.
- Generate data visualization graphs and charts.
Working with Coordinate systems.
- World coordinate system
- Projected coordinate system.
Projection and Transformation features for different dataset.
- Working with Google Earth.
- Layer conversion
- Map conversion
- Google earth map generation
- Coordinate system in google earth
Vector data creation and vector analysis.
- Real time Survey Sampling/Project area selection technique.
- Calculate grid, coordinates of all areas.
- Conversion to Google earth for real time data processing.
- Remove certain areas if needed.
- Selection by location.
- Select the random household/area for project.
- Manual Editing of vector dataset and Editors tool in ArcGIS .
- Working with GPS, plotting GPS point and generate map.
- Managing datasets in Projects using ArcCatalog.
- Georeferencing the paper map, undefined dataset.
- Spatial adjustments.
Working with Watershed Tools.
- Flow Direction
- Flow Accumulation
- Stream orders and lines.
- Working with Isolines (isohyetes and contours) .
- Generating Raster Datasets .
- Map digitization (Plolygon, Polyline, Point).
- Summary statistics
- Tabulate intersection
- Symmetric difference
Dynamic Map Generation for reporting with different layouts.
- Map layout design
- Label, Scale Bar, Grid, North arrow, title, text.
- Charts with visualization
- Index map
- Map Export
Using the Geo-statistical feature.
- Add extension
- Generate histogram
- Kriging model in geostatistical analysis
Using the Digital elevation model
- Clip and export 3D raster
- Reclassify the coordinates.
- Generate contour
- Calculate aspect
- Calculate slope
Using the network analyst extension.
- Extension and environment setup
- Create Network dataset.
- Find the shortest route
- Build new service area cluster.
- Find the nearest service facility.
Using the advance query for calculation and selection.
- Develop query for multi-level selection.
- Working with string functions
- Learn to use functions for others miscellaneous problems
Using the 3D analyst extension.
- Using the Spatial Join feature.
- Class test and project discussion.
- Resource collection (dataset and tools)
- Project concept note(PCN)
- Project Submission.
- Introduction to remote sensing
- Unsupervised and supervised classification
- Majority Filter
- Suitability analysis
Broadway, as an educational institution, gives the best platform for technical studies. The hospitality of the working staff, the familiar environment of the institution give more. I find BroadwayKrishan Datt Joshi