Mean Stack Training in Nepal
Benefits of Mean Stack Training
Students can obtain following advantages and benefits if they undergo Mean Stack Training program.
- Helps to understand synergy of Node JS, Angular JS, Express JS and MongoDB.
- Provides the skills to engage in web and mobile app development process.
- Availability of Isomorphic coding.
- Develops professionalism and enhances credibility.
- Gives a wide range of career scope.
- Freelancing mode is also made available.
Many programmers swap to Mean Stack from LAMP stack for achieving the same purpose easily and efficiently. This reason is enough for any novice or professionals to learn Mean Stack. Broadway is the best option for learning Mean Stack as it has produced outstanding Full Stack developers that are working at popular IT companies of Nepal. Therefore, grab your seat at the earliest to make sure you don’t miss out in our upcoming Mean Stack training session.
Benefits of Mean Stack Training at Broadway Infosys
Candidates who are trained at Broadway can achieve the following benefits.
- Professional Mean Stack experts as instructors.
- Resourceful training lab is made available.
- Interactive and productive learning environment.
- Training cost is affordable.
- Scholarship is provided to deserving students.
- Project works are persistently given to test the ability of candidates.
- Internships are guaranteed with high possibility of full-time job placement.
Pre-requisites for MEAN Stack Training
Courses Outline :- MEAN Stack Training in Nepal
Starting from backend technologies
Introduction to development tools
Text Editor, IDE
Command Prompt (command line)
Git workflow (branching,push,pull)
- Data types and variables
- Conditionals, loop
- Functions (inbuilt function)
- Prototypes (prototype-based inheritance)
- Array and Objects
- Map reduce
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- ES5 and ES6 standards
- Introduction to nodejs
- Node package manager (npm)
- Asynchronous and event loop in node js
- Events and handling Events
- Node CLI
- Node modules
- File handling with node js
- Creating http server with nodejs
- Introduction to websockets
- Create realtime socket communication
- The model-view-controller pattern in ExpressJS
- HTTP interaction
- Templating engine (jade,handlebars)
- Request and Response
- Handling form data
- Handling query parameter
- Status code response
- Middlewares in Express
- User authentication using jwt (json web token)
- Garbage collection and error handling
- Understanding NoSQL (schema less database)
- Introduction to MongoDB (collection and documents)
- Database modeling and Schema design (using mongoose)
- Finding documents
- Using robomongo (ui based database system)
- Update, insert delete and upsert documents
- Aggregation in mongodb
- Introduction to REST API
- Building APIs with express js
- Using MongoDB as data store in express app with Mongoose
- Basic Web Overview
- Introduction to css frameworks (Bootstrap)
AngularJS 1 framework
- SPA & Angularjs framework architecture
- Controllers and scope
- Two-way binding
- Built-in and custom directives
- angularjs service types
- Dependency injection
- Consuming Ajax web services via $http and $resource
- Routing (ui route & ng route)
- Creating custom services
- Introduction to frontend build tools (grunt, gulp)
- Introduction to bower
- SPA & Angularjs 2 framework architecture
- Class based inheritance
- Component based architecture
- Module based architecture
- Data binding (one way & Two-way binding)
- Pipes and Directives
- Forms and Forms Validation
- Observables & promises (rxjs map,subscribe,catch)
- Dependency injection
- Services ($http)
- Introduction to frontend build tools (angular CLI, Webpack)
Real-time project development techniques and problems discussion Project time 1 Weeks
Third party library integration (multer, nodemailer …..Etc.)
Building independent frontend and backend application and communicating with each other.
Develop an inventory management application. A 3 tier application with expressJS based backend (REST API), mongodb as datastore, and angular app as the frontend (single page application)