MERN STACK TRAINING IN NEPAL
Broadway Infosys has been providing MERN STACK training in Nepal under the guidance of highly qualified MERN STACK experts. MERN STACK training focuses on building a solid foundation for the development of complex web applications. The training aims to provide expertise in full stack development with MongoDB, Express, React Js and Node Js.
MERN STACK uses a uniform language in both client side and server side which comprised of four components namely:
- MongoDB: MongoDB operates as a database of the application which stores data.
- Express: Express offers robust features to the web application and runs within the Node.js environment.
- ReactJS: Frontend library to build interactive/reactive user interfaces.
- NodeJS: Runtime environment that helps in server-side scripting
Benefits of MERN STACK
Candidates enrolled for the MERN STACK has a lot of benefits, including the major advantages such as :
- Easy integration of client-side and the server-end.
- Build data-driven applications along with simple test, secure and deployment of the code.
- Provide a great understanding of modern tools and techniques.
- Able to design and build a web application following the industry’s best practices.
- Build SPAs with the industries best practices.
- MERN stack developers have high pay roles.
- Reduction in cost of disk space as a project is cloud compatible.
- Abundance career and job opportunities follow.
Benefits of MERN Stack Development Training at Broadway Infosys
Candidates enrolled at MERN STACK training at Broadway Infosys can obtain several benefits:
- Assisted by highly qualified professional having plenty of experience in the development field.
- Classes run by a team of instructors and experts.
- Regular practical classes
- Interactive learning environment
- Guaranteed internship opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities for the deserving student
- Qualified and recognized MERN STACK developers can enroll as instructors as a part of knowledge sharing.
- Creation of individual projects at the end of each course.
- Supervision and evaluation for the project work
As a leading IT institution in Nepal, Broadway provides excellent IT services, MERN STACK training is no different. Hurry up to enroll your name and reserve your seats at the earliest for our upcoming training session.
Pre-requisites for MERN Stack Development Training
Courses Outline :- MERN Stack Development Training in Nepal
- Introduction to development tools
- Text Editor,IDE
- Command Prompt(command line)
- Git workflow(branching,push,pull)
- Data Types
- Variables and Constant
- Conditionals, loop
- Functions and Closure
- Array and Objects
- Inbuilt Methods
- Prototypes(prototype based inheritance)
- ES5 and ES6 standards
NodeJS Runtime Environment
- Introduction to nodejs
- Node package manager (npm)
- Node modules
- Node CLI
- Global Object
- Creating http server with nodejs
- Working on core NODE API
- Asynchronous and event loop in node js
- Introduction to framework and Express
- The model-view-controller pattern in ExpressJS
- Templating engine (pug,handlebars)
- HTTP Protocol
- Http Request Object
- Http Response Object
- User authentication using jwt(json web token)
- Garbage collection and error handling
MongoDB Database Program
- Introduction to database and existing database around
- Understanding NoSQL (schema less database)
- Introduction to MongoDB(collection and documents)
- CRUD operations using shell command
- Using Mongodb Native driver with Node
- Database modeling using ODM
- Using robomongo(ui based database system)
- Update, insert delete and upsert documents
- Aggregation in mongodb
- Map reduce
- Introduction to API
- Introduction to REST Architecture
- Building APIs with express js
- Using MongoDB as data store in express app with Mongoose
- Introduction to css frameworks (Bootstrap)
- Introduction Frontend tools(webpack , babel, more…) and React
- Single Page Application scope and objectives
- Dev Tool and Environment
- ES6 features practices
- Class, Inheritance, Encapsulation and more
- Create-react-app and project setup
- Components patterns in React
- Life Cycle of React Components
- Functional Component
- Introduction to hooks
- React Router
- SPA using React Router
- Introduction to Redux and Flux Architecture
- State Management
- Action Creators
- Error Handling
- Inventory Management System
- E-commerce web Application
- Real Time Application(Order processing,Tracking)
- Real time messaging (Chat Application)
- Task Management Tool