.Net is a rising application development framework that adopts new programming methodology and is platform independent .Net framework uses C# as primary coding language. The IT professionals and students who are familiar with object oriented programming relatively find .Net an easy framework to learn. It uses Visual Studio as a key development tool and SQL Server as the database. This framework provides integrated, portable and managed environment for programming. Microsoft being the initiator of .NET Framework puts forward the following objectives that .Net framework fulfills:
- To provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
- To provide a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
- To provide a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
- To provide a code-execution environment that eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
- To make the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
- To build all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
- C# .NET
- ASP .NET
- ASP .NET MVC
Among the above mentioned courses ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller) has been in high demand among Nepalese students. It has become a highly recommended .NET related course by the developers and IT experts and therefore we have given special focus on ASP.NET MVC apart from C#.NET and ASP.NET. As wikipedia states that the MVC model of ASP.NET allows software developers to build web applications with three major layers: Model (business layer), View (Display layer) and Controller (Input control) , the ASP.NET MVC training course focuses on smart web applications development using open development model where the community members have daily interaction providing feedback and suggestions for better codes, bug-fixes, testing and additional feature development using the most updated version of ASP.NET MVC source codes. The developers are able to test each component of software independently after getting trained on ASP.NET MVC.Scope and Benefits of .Net Framework Training
The .Net programming offers following benefits to any developers, application development professionals, IT enthusiasts, geeks and other key stakeholders:Ability to develop secure applications
.Net is considered one of the most secure platforms to develop various applications. .Net powered applications are resilient towards the malicious programs because of strong data typing and garbage collection.Developing High Performance applications
It is a powerful framework that ensures high performance of any applications. From development of simple to most complex web applications, desktop applications and API development .Net is being used considering its excellent performance capabilities.Contribution to open source .Net libraries:
.Net can also operate in open source these days. .Net developers these days can develop various modules on their own and contribute to open source module libraries of various Content Management Systems developed on .Net Framework.Enhanced developer productivity
The .NET Framework uses many new and emerging standards such as XML and SOAP and it has facilitated for the data interchange not only in Windows but also in other operating systems.Career opportunities
While we talk about Nepalese IT job market there is still scarcity of qualified .Net developers in comparison to PHP developers. There are many software companies that are struggling to find highly qualified .Net developers. You can be the next .Net hire at any one of the finest companies seeking such developers. Any professional who wants to make focused career in .NET has wide range of career opportunities. She/he can be a noted .Net developer, system applicant, system engineer, quality assurance experts for .NET powered applications and many more.
Courses Outline-SQl Server
Installing and Configuring SQL Server
- Install SQL Server 2008.
- Configure SQL Server 2008 instances and databases.
- Configure SQL Server security
- Configure linked servers by using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Implement database mirroring
- Implement log shipping
- Manage database snapshots.
Supporting Data Consumers
- Retrieve data to support ad hoc and recurring queries
- Manipulate relational data
- Manage XML data
- Implement an HTTP endpoint
- Implement Service Broker components
- Import and export data from a file
- Manage replication.
- Implement and maintain SQL Server Agent jobs
- Manage databases by using Transact-SQL
- Back up a database
- Restore a database
- Move a database between servers
Creating and Implementing Database Objects
- Implement a table
- Implement a view
- Implement triggers
- Implement functions
- Implement stored procedures
- Implement constraints
- Implement indexes
- Create user-defined types
- Implement a full-text search.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting-
SQL Server Performance
- Gather performance and optimisation data by using the SQL Server Profiler
- Performance and optimisation of data by using the Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Monitor and resolve blocks and deadlocks
- Diagnose and resolve database server errors
- Monitor SQL Server Agent job history
- Gather performance and optimisation data by using DMVs.
Duration: 1 Month
Career Option: DBA
Weekend Training : Saturday, Sunday.
Fast Track : Fast Track Training Program (per day 4+ hours.)
Regular : Morning, Day & Evening
Pre-requisites Students attending this MS SQL Server training course should have basic knowledge of Query Language.