PHP Training in Nepal
Broadway is the best option to pursue PHP training in Nepal for the aspiring web developers. We dedicate our training program to the students who want to learn pragmatic, flexible and widely used open source scripting language that is PHP. This course is designed to groom and enhance the web development skill of emerging web enthusiasts who are destined to fulfill the increasing demand for competent IT developer. For the ease of our candidates, Broadway divides the course into three fundamentals. First fundamental is programmed for absolute beginners and it lays the basic groundwork for learning second and third fundamentals which are designed considering intermediate PHP developers and advanced PHP learning. If you are wondering where to enroll for fully career-oriented PHP training in Nepal, Broadway is an ideal destination.
Benefits of PHP Training
An individual who has completed PHP training can obtain the following benefits:
- Helps to build complex web applications with ease.
- Provides understanding to embed PHP directly into HTML.
- Enhances your coding performance.
- Availability of job opportunities in top IT companies.
- Offers freelancing option.
- Huge career scope as a web developer.
- Develops professionalism and enhances credibility.
As learning PHP offers wider career opportunities for every student, you should not be giving second thought to build a strong foundation for a successful web development career. We offer different offers including scholarship schemes for deserving candidates. Please feel free to contact us via our website, Facebook page or you can simply visit us to know more and get enrolled in PHP training session.
Benefits of PHP Training at Broadway Infosys
PHP training under Broadway Infosys will help a candidate benefit by following ways.
- Experienced and qualified PHP developers as instructor.
- Well equipped training lab.
- Availability of training program at an affordable price.
- Opportunity for scholarship for remarkable students.
- Job placement opportunities at top IT companies of Nepal.
- Conversion of novice PHP programmer to experts.
- Interactive course to help students to understand the PHP in depth.
Web Development Fundamentals
- Introduction to Web Technology
- Understanding HTML Markup
- Introduction to HTML5
- Exploring Domains, Web Hosting, Web Protocols like HTTP, FTP
- Introduction to CSS
- Introduction and difference between Server Side and Client Side Scripting Language
- Basic understanding to Server Side Scripting Language like ASP and JSP
- Conversion Requirement Into Design
- USE Case Diagram
- EER Model
- Schema Diagram
Digging Into Web Development with PHP
- Introduction to PHP
- Why PHP is called Server Side Scripting Language
- Setting up AMP stack with Apache, MYSQL and PHP
- Setting up web server either with wamp, xampp or mamp
- Learning Basics of server configuration with php.ini and httpd.conf
- Why to use PHP?
- Scenario of web development with comparison with PHP and other server side scripting language
- Types of Arrays (Indexive / Associative)
- Single Dimensional & Multi-Dimensional Arrays
- Accessing Arrays
- Playing with Arrays
- Array, functions, size, merging, sorting etc...
Control Structures (Conditional statements and Loops)
- Introduction to Variables
- Understanding and working with Data Types
- Categorization of Data Types
- Introduction to Operators
- Types of Operators with suitable examples
- Types of Errors
Looping and Conditional Statements:
- Why to Use Conditional statements with suitable examples
- Types of Conditional Statements
- Simple if, Nested if with suitable examples
- Switch statement
- Understanding go to and break statement
- Looping statement - Why to use?
- For, while and do while statement with suitable examples
- Programming practice illustrating looping and conditional statements
Functions in PHP
- Use of function
- Types of functions
- Auto loading functions
- Function with parameters
- Function without parameters
String and Patterns
- Understanding string and patterns
- Comparing strings
- Extracting substrings
- Determining the length of strings
- Case Sensitive string comparison
Arrays in PHP
- Why to use Array?
- Understanding Arrays in Depth
- Array and Memory allocation
- Types of Array with examples
- Numeric key Array
- Associative key Array
- Single Dimensional and Multi Dimensional Array
- Mixed Arrays
- Importance of Array in developing real world applications
Session and Cookies
- Understanding Session and Cookies
- Setting Cookies
- Reading Cookies
- Expiration of Cookies
- Creating session
- Assigning data to Session Variables
- Reading From Session Variables
- Destroying Session and Session Data
Understanding HTTP Verbs and Methods
- PUT Method
- GET Method
- POST Method
- DELETE Method
- Form Handling with these Methods
- Creating a form with different form inputs
- Creating form mark up with HTML5 attributes
Database Programming in PHP
- Introduction to Database and tables, database objects
- Database Management System
- Relational Database management System Vs Database Management System
- Introduction to MySQL
- Entity and Attributes
- Features of MySQL
- Data Types in MySQL
- Introduction to Query
Diving into MYSQL with Command Prompt
- Opening and Running MYSQL with Command Prompt
- Creating and managing database
- Selecting Database
- Creating Tables
- Primary Key, Foreign Key Relationship and Mapping
- Auto Increment and Indexing a columns in tables
- Inserting Data into tables in different ways via query
- Updating Data and Table Structure
- Selecting from table in different ways
- Deleting tables and drop database
- Alter Table structure
- Types of JOINS in MYSQL with examples
- VIEWS, Stored Procedures, MySQL built-in functions , User defined functions in MySQL
- How to use phpMyAdmin/ MySQL Workbench to handle database
Object Oriented Programming in PHP
- Introduction to OOP
- Example of different OOP languages
- Features of OOP
- Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction etc.
- Creating and Defining Class in PHP
- Instantiating a class
- Inheritance with examples
- Introduction to Interface and functions
- Constructors and Destructors
- Preventing a Class from Inheritance( final keyword)
- Access Modifiers (Public, Private and Protected illustrations ) in OOP: PHP
- Abstract Class
- Magic Functions
XML in PHP / JSON
- Parsing XML
- Fetching and handling RSS Feeds
- Using XML as a String
Web Security in PHP
- Introduction to Web Security
- SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting
- How to prevent from attacks
- Implementing Security in PHP
- Security concerns in MySQL
- Security concerns in the Web Authoring Tool
Email and File Handling and others
- Sending Emails with PHP
- Introduction to SMTP
- File Handling Reading and Writing into files and different modes
- Introduction to FTP
- How to use FileZilla, CPanel with examples
- Data types, operators, conditions
- Events, function
- Array and Objects
- Jquery Syntax, Events
- Juery functions
Project Development Techniques
- Understanding the Agile Methodology / xTreme Programming
- (Extreme Programming / Waterfall Model / Prototype Model) Defining and Choosing project Topics
- Creating an project Architecture
- Creating an designing database
- Introduction to ER Diagram and Use Case Diagram
- What is Prototyping?
- Developing an WireFrame with tools (such as Blasamique wireframe)
- Templating the HTML markup / CSS
- Converting the project to machine level language with complete OOP
Project Development on OOP
- Database Insert/Update/Delete Using PHP classes
- User login and authentication
- Including search and pagination in project.
- Ajax Implementation
- (ckeditor, jquery-ui, scrolling, captcha, phpthumb etc)
- Completing the project and error debugging / and maintenance