Quality Assurance Training in Nepal
Broadway is also focused on offering career-oriented quality assurance training in Nepal, as the growth of software industry and software applications has increased the demand for the quality assurance personnel. We have been providing professional Quality Assurance training in Nepal to help software testing professionals find the bugs and reduce the mistakes and defects that are found in the software. After you have completed this training you will be able to ensure bug-free software products and applications.
Benefits of Quality Assurance Training
In simple words, being the most essential and highly demanded skill for software professionals is one of the main reasons quality assurance training courses are being popular day by day in the software industry. To create flawless and bug-free software application high level of knowledge is required which is provided by this training. So here are some reasons why you should take quality assurance training:
- To have a core knowledge of tools and techniques related to quality of a software product.
- The growing demand for software professionals and software applications in the market.
- Helps to bridge gap between professional practices and academic learning.
- Helps to test the software and find the bugs that are in the application.
- Enables oneself to create a flawless and smooth running applications and software.
Broadway offers the best quality assurance training in Nepal which makes the individual excel in testing the software and finding out the bugs that are in the applications for smooth and flawless functioning of the software. So, to develop yourself professionally in the software market you could save yourself a seat to attend the upcoming session.
Benefits of Quality Assurance Training at Broadways Infosys Nepal
To all the candidates attending quality assurance Training at Broadway, we provide the following benefits and value added services:
- Professional teachers with maximum experience.
- Affordable training costs.
- Focus on insights of current trends, appropriate tools and techniques for implementing knowledge in practical work life.
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students.
- Job placement opportunities as a quality assurance officer for ace trainees.
- Comprehensive training methodology.
Pre-requisites for QA Training
Before taking the quality assurance training at Broadway, the student should have knowledge of software development and its various models as it is desired by the course. If knowledge of programming language and familiarity of sequential flow of logic is with the trainee then it is a plus point. It will help the trainee adequately understand the overall training session.
Courses Outline :- QA Training in Nepal
MODULE I: MANUAL TESTING
- Human and errors, Testing VS. Debugging, Software Quality, Requirement Behavior and Correctness, Testing Process, Psychological Aspects of Testing, General Testing Principles, Test Metrics
- Waterfall Model
- Spiral Model
- V Model
- Agile Methodology
- Static Testing
Testing Approaches – II
1. Black Box Testing
- Equivalence Class Partitioning
- State Transition Test
- Decision Table Technique
- Used Case Testing
- Cause Effect Graphing
- Boundary Value Analysis
- Advanced black box techniques
- Statement Coverage
- Test of Conditions
- Branch Coverage
- Path Coverage
- Advanced White Box Techniques
- Instrumentation and Tool Support
Gray Box Testing, Intuitive and Experience Based Testing
- Alpha and Beta testing
- Difference between Verification and Validation
- Volume Testing
- Sanity and Smoke Testing
- Regression Testing
- Various Test Scenarios
- Test Case Design and Template
- Different Types of Test Cases
- Difference between Test Case and Test Scenario
- Creation of Test Cases for Sample Application
- Test Organization
- Test teams, tasks and Qualifications
- Test Planning
- Quality Assurance Plan, Test Plan, Test Exit Criteria
- Cost and economy Aspects
- Test Strategies
- Test Activity Management, Incident Management, Configuration Management
Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Error, Defect, Bug and CR
- Bug Reporting Approach
- Bug Reporting Steps
- Severity and Priority
- Bug Life Cycle
Introduction to Automation
- Pitfalls of Manual Testing
- Benefits of Automation Testing
- Pitfalls of Automation Testing
- Factors to select for Automation Testing
- Factors for Selecting Automation Tool
- Types of Automation Tools
- Tools of Functionality Testing
- Tools of Test Management
- Performance Testing Tools
- Types of Licenses
- Licensed Tools
- Open Source Tools
- Quick Test Window
- Principle of Capture and Playback
- Recording mode
- Run mode
- Object Repository
- Principle Check Points
- Introduction to Selenium
- Components of Selenium
- Selenium IDE
- Selenium RC
- Selenium Core
- Installing, recording, replaying and manipulating
- Selenium scripting basics
- Create Script in Selenium Webdriver
- Accessing forms,link & tables
- Mouse Events, Uploading fies etc.
- SQL Introduction
- Uses of SQL in Testing (Database, SQL injection in Web App etc.)
- Data Definition
- Data Manipulation
- Data Control
- SQL Queries
MODULE III: Test Management Tool QUALITY CENTER
- Requirements Tab
- Requirements Tab’s Four Views
- Requirements Types
- Test Coverage
- Test Plan Tree
- Adding New Folder for Test Plan
- Tests Types
- Organizational Structure
- Building Test Sets
- Adding Tests for Test Sets
- Understanding Execution Flow
- Execution Control
- Test Set Properties
- New Defects
- Defects Tracking
- Understanding Grid Filters
Linking Among Different Tabs and Need of Linking
- Test Requirement Tab
- Test Plan Tab
- Defects Tab
- Test Lab Tab
- Create a JIRA project
- Adding a Column to a Board
- Adding Users to our JIRA Account
- Adding Issues/Bugs to the JIRA project
- Attaching screenshots to the Bugs in JIRA
- Assign, close, add comments, effort and so on to the JIRA bugs
- Classifying defects into Critical, Major, Minor and so on
- Create a Mantis project.
- Adding Users to our Mantis Account.
- Adding Issues/Bugs to the Mantis project.
- Attaching screenshots to the Bugs in Mantis.
- Assigning, closing, adding comments, effort etc. to the Mantis bugs.
- Classifying defects into Critical, Major, and Minor etc.
MODULE V: MOBILE APP TESTING
- web mobile applications
- Gesturing tour,
- Accessories tour,
- Motion tour location based testing
- Various Device/Platform
- Non-functional – Performance and Security
- Network, Memory, Usability
- Installation and uninstalling testing
- Workflows and feature testing
- Scenario based testing
- Interactions of device
- Mobile testing strategies
- About Jmeter
- Install Jmeter
- Thread and its properties
- Various Kinds of Sampler
- Various Kinds of Listener