QuickBooks Training in Nepal
Broadway Infosys Nepal provides the job-oriented QuickBooks training in Nepal. QuickBooks has been a leading accounting and payroll software for small to medium businesses for many years in different countries like Europe, USA, India and others due to its powerful, yet user-friendly features. This software has also attracted and made its space in Nepalese market/organizations. Most of the NGOs and INGOs are also found to be gaining smoothness and efficiency in its accounting work through its usage. We have designed an international standard course for QuickBooks training in Nepal to help students learn to easily use the application to perform all the basic accounting procedures from running payroll to tracking income and expenses and putting together financial reporting packages. Learn QuickBooks training in Nepal from experienced and talented instructors at Broadway Infosys Nepal, and take the benefits it offers.
Benefits of QuickBooks Training in Nepal
As QuickBooks is accounting software used by businesses worldwide, the students learn to use the software for everything from running payroll to tracking income and expenses. QuickBooks automates time-consuming processes, like preparing bank reconciliations, and it doesn’t require its users to be an accountant or bookkeeper to use it. The trainees get the following benefits from this training:
- Learn to track company payroll and prepare bank reconciliations using software
- Learn to automate time-consuming accounting tasks
- Acquire skills to efficiently manage accounting works
- Better understanding accounting and finance
- Understand the digital management of accounting records for proper business planning.
Benefits QuickBooks Training at Broadway Infosys
We offer training that is based upon the current recruitment needs in the accounting market. With the aim of your personal and professional development, you are heartily welcome to join us and experience the best we have to offer. To all the candidates attending QuickBooks training at Broadway, we provide the following benefits and value added services:
- Highly experienced QuickBooks instructors
- Affordable training costs
- Comprehensive training methodology
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Prepare oneself for the competitive accounting market
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students
- Job placement opportunities for ace trainees
- Free career counseling
Lesson One: Getting Started
- Opening QuickBooks
- Before You Create a Company File
- Creating a Company File
- Modifying Company Info
- Set up your users and passwords
- Review and/or change the preferences that QuickBooks set
- Set up or edit the accounts in your chart of accounts.
- Create a journal entry to specify accounts’ opening balances.
- Opening an Existing Company File.
- Converting from another Program to QuickBooks
Lesson Two: Getting Around in QuickBooks
- The Home Page
- The Company Snapshot
- Your Financial Calendar
- Menus and the Icon Bars
- Switching Among Open Windows
Lesson Three: Setting Up a Chart of Accounts
- Acquiring a Chart of Accounts.
- Planning the Chart of Accounts.
- Creating Accounts and Subaccounts.
- Modifying Accounts.
- Hiding and Deleting Accounts
- Merging Accounts.
Lesson Four: Setting Up Customers, Jobs, and Vendors
- Creating Customers in QuickBooks
- Creating Jobs in QuickBooks
- Modifying Customer and Job Information
- Categorizing Customers and Jobs
- Adding Notes.
- Working with Leads
- Merging Customer Records
- Hiding and Deleting Customers
- Setting up Vendors
- Data Entry Shortcuts
- Tracking To-Dos
Lesson Five: Setting Up Items.
- What Items Do
- When You Don’t Need Items
- Should You Track Inventory with Items?
- Planning Your Items
- Creating Items.
- Service Items.
- Product Items.
- Other Types of Items
- Setting up Sales Tax
- Modifying Items.
- Hiding and Deleting Items
Lesson Six: Setting Up Other QuickBooks Lists .
- Categorizing with Classes.
- Price Levels.
- Customer and Vendor Profile Lists
- Fixed Asset Items.
- Creating and Editing List Entries.
- Hiding and Deleting List Entries.
- Sorting Lists.
- Printing Lists.
Lesson Seven: Managing QuickBooks Files
- Switching Between Multi- and Single-User Mode
- Backing up Files
- Restoring Backups
- Sending Company Files to Others
- Verifying Your QuickBooks Data
- Condensing Data
- Cleaning Up after Deleting Files
Lesson Eight: Tracking Time and Mileage
- Tracking Time and Mileage.
- Setting Up Time Tracking.
- Entering Time in QuickBooks.
- Running Time Reports.
- Tracking Mileage.
- Generating Mileage Reports.
Lesson Nine: Paying for Expenses
- When to Pay Expenses
- Entering Bills
- Automating Recurring Bills
- Purchasing Inventory
- Handling Reimbursable Expenses
- Recording Vendor Refunds and Credits
- Paying Your Bills
- Producing Checks.
- Writing Checks without Entering Bills
- Paying with Cash.
- Paying with Credit Cards.
- Running Expense-Related Reports.
- Paying Sales Tax.
Lesson Ten: Invoicing.
- Choosing the Right Type of Form
- Sales Forms and Accounts
- Creating Invoices
- Creating Batch Invoices
- Invoicing for Billable Time and Costs
- Invoicing for Backordered Products
- Estimating Jobs
- Creating Progress Invoices
- Handling Refunds and Credits
- Editing Invoices.
- Voiding and Deleting Invoices.
- Lesson Eleven: Producing Statements
- Generating Statements
Lesson Twelve: Transaction Timesavers
- Printing Sales Forms
- Emailing Sales Forms
- Memorized Transactions
- Finding Transactions
Lesson Thirteen: Managing Accounts Receivable
- Receivables Aging
- Receiving Payments for Invoiced Income
- Applying Credits to Invoices
- Discounting for Early Payment
- Deposits, Down Payments, and Retainers
- Applying Finance Charges
- Cash Sales
- Making Deposits
Lesson Fourteen: Doing Payroll
- Paying Yourself
- Recording Transactions from a Payroll Service
- Using an Intuit Payroll Service
- Lesson Fifteen: Bank Accounts and Petty Cash.
- Entering Transactions in an Account Register
- Handling Bounced Checks
- Transferring Funds
- Reconciling Accounts
- Managing Loans
- Tracking Petty Cash
Lesson Sixteen: Customizing Forms and Writing QuickBooks Letters
- Making Journal Entries.
- Balancing Debit and Credit Amounts.
- Some Reasons to Use Journal Entries.
- Creating General Journal Entries.
- Checking General Journal Entries.
- Reclassifications and Corrections.
- Recording Depreciation with Journal Entries.
- Recording Owners’ Contributions.
Lesson Seventeen: Generating Financial Statements .
- The Profit & Loss Report.
- The Balance Sheet.
- The Statement of Cash Flows.
- Other Helpful Financial Reports
Lesson Eighteen: Performing End-of-Year Tasks
- Checking for Problems.
- Viewing Your Trial Balance.
- Generating Year-End Financial Reports.
- Generating Tax Reports.
- Sharing a Company File with Your Accountant. 1099s. . .
- Closing the Books for the Year.
Lesson Nineteen: Managing Inventory
- The QuickBooks Inventory Process.
- Running Inventory Reports.
- Performing a Physical Inventory.
- Adjusting Inventory in QuickBooks.
Lesson Twenty: Budgeting and Planning .
- Types of Budgets.
- Ways to Build Budgets.
- Creating Budgets in QuickBooks.
- Creating Additional Customer: Job or Class Budgets.
- Creating and Copying Budgets with Excel.
- Filling in Budget Values.
- Running Budget Reports.
Lesson Twenty One: Working with Reports.
- Finding the Right Reports.
- Running Reports.
- Printing and Saving Reports.
- Customizing Reports.
- Memorizing Reports.
- Swapping Reports between Company Files.
Lesson Twenty Two: Online Banking Services
- Setting Up Your Internet Connection.
- Setting Up Your Accounts for Online Services.
- Exchanging Data with Your Bank.
- Online Banking Using Side-by-Side Mode.
- Online Banking Using Register Mode.
Lesson Twenty Three: Configuring Preferences to Fit Your Company Preferences: The Basics.
- Desktop View.
- Finance Charge.
- Integrated Applications.
- Items & Inventory.
- Jobs & Estimates.
- Multiple Currencies.
- Payroll & Employees.
- Reports and Graphs.
- Sales & Customers.
- Sales Tax. .
- Send Forms.
- Tax: 1099.
- Time & Expenses
Lesson Twenty Four: Integrating QuickBooks with Other Programs .
- Mail Merge to a Word Document.
- Synchronizing Contacts
- Working with Third-Party Programs
- Exporting QuickBooks Data.
- Importing Data from Other Programs.
Lesson Twenty Five: Customizing QuickBooks
- Customizing the Desktop.
- Customizing the Home Page.
- Fast Access to Favorite Features
- Customizing the Company Snapshot.
- Customizing Forms.
Lesson Twenty Six: Keeping Your QuickBooks Data Secure
- Setting Up the Administrator.
- Creating QuickBooks Users.
- Restricting Access to Features and Data.
- Audit Trails.