UI/UX Design Training in Nepal
Broadway Infosys Nepal offers a world class UI/UX design training in Nepal to help aspiring designers develop essential design skills and apply them for successful mobile/web application designs. The course aims to enhance a design skills by implementing a CX centric approach. Although, there is a higher demand of UI/UX design training in Nepal among the IT graduates, designing professionals and enthusiasts considering the shortage of skillful designers in IT job market. Therefore, Broadway Infosys has been offering career-oriented UI/UX design course developed by the consultation and guidance of best industry experts in the country.
Benefits of UI/UX Design Training
As UI/UX is one of the critical phases of software and web application development process, the role of skillful and smart UI/UX designer is important to make things easier for the end-user experience. The course offers the following key benefits to students aspiring to become a professional UI/UX designer:
- Understand the basic principles of UI/UX and its significance for application designs.
- Develop the ability to implement the design thinking process and a key element of UI/UX tools to enhance the end-user experience.
- Learn to develop wireframes and prototypes before actual product development.
- Identify the differences between UI/UX and CX (Customer Experience)
- Learn to integrate impactful design in applications for effective visual communication
- Become familiar with the latest design trends and practices
- Career opportunity as UI/UX designer, brand analysts, creative executives and so on
This course helps students learn basic principles to create a professional design for any application. Therefore, UI/UX training not only offers the essential skills and tips to become a proficient designer but also improves the competitiveness of any design professional to become globally competent.
Broadway welcomes every aspiring UI/UX designer to learn more about the course and get enrolled for our upcoming UI/UX training course. You can reach out to us via our Facebook page, website or visiting our office location at Subidhanagar, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Benefits of UI/UX Design Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
Any students learning UI/UX design courses at Broadway get the following privileges:
- A fully career-oriented training course designed with inputs from industry experts
- Recognition of having trained at one of the leading institutes in the country
- Opportunity to learn from highly experienced design experts
- Online UI/UX training available for busy and distant professionals/students
- Scholarship and special discount available for deserving students
- Job Placement opportunities for deserving students after completion of training
User Interaction with the Products Design, Mobile/Web Applications Design and SaaS services Model.
- Why User Experience Design?
- What is User Experience (UX) Design?
Elements of UI Design
- Introduce core elements of User Experience.
- How these elements work together?
UX Design Process Cycle
- Defining the UX Design Process and Methodology
UX Design Process: RESEARCH & DEFINE
- Why Research is critical?
- Research methods and tools.
- Understanding the User Needs and Goals
- Understanding the Business Goals
- Deliverables Research and insight knowledge on CX
- Hands-on assignments and Journey
UX Design Process: IDEATE/DESIGN
- Visual Design Principles
- Information Design and Data Visualization
- Interaction Design Information Architecture
- Wireframing & story boarding.
- UI Elements and Widgets
- Screen Design and Layouts
- Hands-on Assignments and Journey
UX Design Process: PROTOTYPE & TEST
- Why Test your Design?
- What is Usability Testing?
- Types of Usability Testing
- Usability Testing Process
- How to prepare and plan for the Usability Tests?
- Prototype your Design to Test?
- Introduction of prototyping tools
- How to conduct Usability Test?
- How to communicate Usability Test Results?
- Hands-on Assignments and Journey
UX Design Process: ITERATE/ IMPROVE
- Understanding the Usability Test findings Applying the Usability Test feedback in improving the design
UX Design Process: DELIVER
- Effectively communicate and deliver ideas to CX (Customer Experience)
UX Assignment (User Journey)
- UX Journey to test the learnings
Course Summary and Final Assignment
Summarizing the course content and Projects Assignments