Unity Game Development Training in Nepal
Keeping in mind the demand of Game Developers in the current IT market, Broadway Infosys is introducing its Unity Game Development Training in Nepal!
With game designs, there comes the responsibility of adding 3D effects to the game and the engine. As a result, using C# is the best option to create, render, and test the games that have been developed.
We are aiming to create a platform where interested and aspiring game developers can get the best level of knowledge and are also granted the opportunity to express their thoughts as they want to.
Benefits of Game Development Training
Game Development Training helps to expand your development skills portfolio in the following ways:
- Learn to ensure strong gaming development presence through latest software
- Gain familiarity with popular demands in gaming department with various tools
- Learn to design a responsive game and have a strong presence
- Skills to perform game tests and reports as per the need
- Provides sufficient job and career opportunities
Benefits of Digital Marketing Training at Broadway Infosys
- A chance to learn from game development experts
- Resourceful training labs
- Opportunity to expand professional network
- Up-to-date and efficient Course contents
- Assistance in internship and job placement
- Special offers available for deserving students
Introduction to Game Engine
- Game Engine Concepts
- Introduction to Development Tools
- Introduction to Unity
Getting Friendly with Unity Development Environment
- Basics and Introduction to IDE
- Getting Familiar with Unity Concepts
- Introduction to Sprites
Beginning with Scripting
- Concept establishment for C# Language
- Using, Creating Scripts
- Fundamental Coding of C#
- Getting Familiar with Functions and Loops for Games
Analysis of Simple Movements and Inputs
- Introduction to Movement
- Using Scaling and Rotation for Movement
- How to handle inputs using Unity
Establishing Concepts for 2D Physics
- Introduction to Rigidbody Components
- About Unity Colliders
- What are Physics Materials?
- About Scripting for Collision Events
Introduction to Primitive Data and Mathematics
- About Data Types and Variables
- What are Mathematical Operations?
- About Variable Scope and Access
- Displaying of Data
Decisions and Flow Control
- About Logical Expressions
- Learning the “if/else” Statements
- Learning the “switch” Statements
How to Organize Game Objects
- Introducing Parent-Child Objects
- How to Sort Layers?
- How to Tag Game Objects?
- What are Collision Layers?
About Object-Oriented Concepts
- Definition of Classes
- Creation and Usage of Classes
- Definition of Functions
- Access of the Game Objects
- Introduction to Constructor and Property Functions
Management of Game Objects
- What are Prefabs?
- Creation and Destruction of Objects
- Activation and Deactivation of Objects
- How to Control Object Lifespans with Invoke?
Exceptions and Debugging
- What are Run-Time Exceptions?
- How to Find Run-Time Errors?
- How to use the Debugger
Loops and Arrays
- What are Arrays?
- Learning the for () and foreach () Loops
- About while () Loops
Strategies for Game Designing
- Requirements of the Game
- Mechanics of the Game
- About Storytelling and Progression
- Designing of Documents
About Virtual Worlds
- How to Move Cameras?
- How to Set Boundaries?
- How to Build a Tile World?
- Creating Mini-Maps
About Scrolling Games
- How to Wrap a Background?
- About Scrolling the Game Mechanics
- What are Parallax Effects?
Introduction to Animation
- Learning about Simple Unity Animation
- What are Animator States?
- What are Scripting Animations?
- Learn about Animations and Colliders?
Adding Sound Effects
- What are Sound Files?
- How to Add Sound to Objects Inside the Game
- How to Script Sounds
About Advanced Game Physics
- How to Apply Forces?
- About Unity Physics Joints
- Learn about Unity 2D Effectors
Multiple Scenes in Game Development
- How to Create New Scenes
- How to Script Scene Changes
- How to Save Objects Across Different Scenes
Using Artificial Intelligence
- Concepts of Artificial Intelligence
- About Flowcharts and Algorithms
- How to Script AI
About User Interfaces
- Introduction to Unity Buttons
- Learning about Other UI Controls
- Concept of UI Design
About Game Art
- Perspectives of Game Art
- What is Color Theory
- How to Edit Images
How to Publish Games
- Splashing Screens, Credit Scenes, and Icons
- Publishing the project to PC, Mac, and Linux Computers
- How to Publish to Smartphones
- How to Publish to Game Consoles
Learning About Software Development Lifecycles and Teamwork
- About Software Lifecycles
- Learning about Internal and External Documentation
- Various Software Teams and Tools
- Mini Golf
- Sound-enhanced Game Development