Accounting Training in Nepal
We also offer job-oriented Accounting Training in Nepal to help an individual to excel in the field of accounting. This accounting training is real-time and placement oriented and is created in such a way that focuses on knowledge of manual accounting as well as computer accounting. Broadway has been a trusted training institute providing industry-standard Accounting training in Nepal to help you tackle the Nepalese accounting environment and analyze the daily activities of the business. This course is not only suitable for Accountants and students but also relevant for business owners, entrepreneurs for in-depth analysis. The training will enable the students to ace in Government’s taxation laws and accounting rules, Income Tax, TDS, VAT and basic understanding of most used accounting software like Tally.
Benefits of Accounting Training
In simple words, being the skill that is in demand globally and which is highly transferable is one of the main reasons accounting courses are most popular in each and every industry. Whether you are working in finance based role or not, accounting training is certain to enhance your skill. So here are some reasons why you should take accounting training.
- To have a core Understanding of Finances of the business.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants in the market.
- Helps to understand manual accounting as well as computer based accounting.
- Enables the ability to make analysis of the transactions in the business
- Gain better understanding to Government’s taxation and business laws
- Accountants are necessary for each and every business industry.
Broadway offers the best Accounting training in Nepal which makes the individual excel in accounting sector and guides them in such a manner that they can tackle the current accounting challenges and adjust themselves to the upcoming challenges as well. So, to develop yourself personally and professionally you could save yourself a seat to attend the upcoming session.
Benefits of Accounting Training at Broadways Infosys Nepal
To all the candidates attending Accounting Training at Broadway, we provide the following benefits and value added services.
- Professional teachers who have large number of experience.
- Affordable training costs.
- Focus on real life scenario to prepare one for the professional market.
- Wider access to training equipment and materials.
- Scholarship to deserving and needy students.
- Job placement opportunities as an Accountant for ace trainees.
- Comprehensive training methodology.
Pre-requisites for Accounting Training
Before taking the accounting training at broadways, the student must have basic knowledge of the debit and credit terms that are widely used in accounting and basic understanding of tax and VAT system of Nepal and how to operate a computer as software training is also part of the course. It will help the trainee understand the overall training session adequately.
Courses Outline :- Accounting Training Package
Manual Accounting Training
- Accounting – Definition
- Purpose of Accounting
- Accounting Process
- (Trade) Debtor
- (Trade) Creditor
Classification of Expenses
- Tangible Assets
- Intangible Assets
- Fictitious Assets
- Realizable Assets
- Non-realizable assets
- Fixed Assets
- Current Assets
- Non-Current Assets
- Owners' Fund (Equity)
- Non-Current Liabilities
- Current Liabilities
- Double Entry System
- Single Entry System
- Cash Basis of Accounting
- Accrual Basis
- Hybrid Basis
- Personal Accounts
- Real Accounts
- Nominal Accounts
- Rules based on the accounting equation
- Specimen or ruling of the Journal
- Journal Entries
- Simple Journal Entry
- Compound Journal Entry
- Method of depreciation with example
- Method of closing stock valuation
- Method and methodology of bank reconciliation statement
- Journal Entry
- Day Book Entry
- Ledger Posting
- Ledger Totaling
- Trail Balance
- Statement of Profit or Loss (Statement of Financial Performance)
- Balance Sheet (Statement of Financial Position)
- Closing Stock Valuation
- Tax,TDS & VAT
- e-VAT (VAT return)
- Income tax return
- Method of income tax provisions
- Annualized method of estimated tax provisions
- Prepare all necessary documents for auditing
Computerized Accounting Training : Tally.ERP9
- Create/Modify/Delete Company
- Change password
- Create/Modify/Delete Account Group
- Create/Modify/Delete Account Ledger
- Inventory Info
- Create Simple/Compound Unit of Measure
- Create/Modify/Delete Stock Group
- Create/Modify/Delete Sock Item
- Purchase/Sales Return
- Other Return
- Purchase Order/Receipt Note
- Sales Order/Delivery Note
- Purchase Raw Material
- Finished Goods Products (BOM)
- Multi Price Level (Wholesaler/Retailer)
- Go down Transfer
- Go down (Various Locations)
- Cost Centers
- Interest Calculation
- Actual and Billed quantity
- Separate Discount column in sales/purchase invoice
- Security Control
- User Maintain
- Year Ending
- Day Book
- Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet
- Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow
- Funds Flow
- Purchase/Sales Register
- Bank Reconciliation
- Other Report
Income TAX/VAT Training
TDS (Tax Deduction at Source) Income Tax & VAT
|01||Basic Concept||Definition of Income, Types of Income, Income year, Person, Residential status, Tax, Assessable Income, Taxable Income|
|02||Exemption & Concession||Tax exempt income, corporate tax rate|
|03||Income from Employment||Inclusions, deduction, taxability|
|04||Income from Business||Inclusions, deduction, reduction, calculation of tax liability|
|05||Income from Investment||Inclusions, deduction, reduction, calculation of tax liability|
|06||Tax returns & Tax payments||Due date of return filing, calculation of tax liability and its deposit|
|07||Fines, Penalties & Interest||Calculation of penalties against delay in submission of returns, delay on tax deposit|
|08||Miscellaneous||Quantification, transfer pricing, income splitting|
|09||Introduction of VAT||General concept of VAT, Definition, taxable transactions|
|10||Tax Offset||Input tax credit, tax liability and its deposit|
|11||Fines & Penalties||Calculation of fines for delay in submission of returns, non- compliance of provisions|