Browse by Course
- UI UX Design ( 4 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 2 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Web Development ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- AWS Solution Architect ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedMar 27, 2023
Deadline to Apply27th April, 2023
Job brief: We are looking for an energetic and dynamic Graphic designer to create creative designs for various online posts and offline assets.
- Position: Graphics Designer (Intern)
- Time: Full time
- Salary/Incentive: Negotiable
- A bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proper knowledge of Graphics Designing.
- Video editing knowledge and tools.
- Able to use templates.
- Ability to handle work pressure.
- Strong understanding of design principles, color theory, typography, and layout.
- Design creative designs for Educational Consultancy, Facebook Posts, Facebook Ads, and marketing materials.
- Work collaboratively with our product development, marketing, and creative teams to ensure consistency of brand message and visual identity.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality designs on tight deadlines.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in design software and techniques.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV at: [email protected]