Android Developer is responsible for developing projects as per clients’ requirements and is accountable for the Project Development.
- Development of android based mobile applications
- Work closely with the Android team for research and development
- Prepare work plan for the project tasks daily, and provide the work status report at the end of the day based on the work plan prepared
- Communicate to the Project Manager/Team Leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project
- Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report
- Education Requirement: Bachelors
- Experience Requirement: More than or equal to 2 years in relevant field
- Have published at least one Android app in Google Play Store
- High-caliber proficiency in Android SDK and Java
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle – testing, issue and bug tracking, source management, app publishing, etc.
- Experience with third-party SDKs and APIs — Ad related experience is a HUGE plus.
- Familiarity with JSON and REST-based APIs
- Experience with SQL Lite & databases.
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and multi-threading
Salary: Competitive and negotiable salary. No bar for good candidate.